Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What team reminds you of UK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since 98, Arizona reminds me of UK. Got good players and a decent team but just cant get over the hum
I think 'decent players' is a bit of an overstatement. Compared to Kentucky teams of the past, the talent level is at a minimum. Tubby really didnt leave Billy G with much. They really only have 3 scoring threats. And the other 2 players out there at a time arent a threat for anything. If it wasnt required to have 5 people on the court, im pretty sure UK could do just as well with 3..lol. But as if the sheer lack of talent wasnt enough of a problem They've also been plauged with injuries. With PP being out now, Meeks not playing, and Jasper no where near 100%..its going to be difficult to get things rolling again.

Lets just pray for wins over Florida and South Car. and a good SEC turnny showing. Going to the NIT would be an embarrasment.
[QUOTE=Going to the NIT would be an embarrasment.[/QUOTE] I agree but I think it he be better than going to NCAA Tourny and being 1 and done.
RavenBoy Wrote:I agree but I think it he be better than going to NCAA Tourny and being 1 and done.

This team will be 1 and done even it the NIT. This team seriously dosen't need to go to any post season tourney. They need to rest the injured and get ready for next season, because this season has been a bust.