Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. South Carolina - March 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wed @ 7
Senior Night @ South Carolina
SC emotions will run high.
UK by 7.
Hopefully Harris will play like he did today against SC.
UK by 7.
SC is 13-15 and UK won the last meeting 78-70

Patrick Patterson had 22 points and 9 rebounds.
uk by 5
Well, its gonna hurt not having Patrick, but we should still win getting a big performance from Harris and Stevenson. UK by +6
UK by 8.
This is a must win for UK....GO CATS!!!!
The way they played against Tenn, I now think everyone expects them to win these last 2 games.
Uk - 74
Usc - 63
This will be an extremely close game from start to finish...I say UK by 2, but the game is probably tied with a minute left...

I don't know how tie-breakers go, but if UK can win this game, it may lock up the #2 seed in the east...which would be HUGE!!!...

then senior day playing UF...nothing better...
fballfan07 Wrote:This will be an extremely close game from start to finish...I say UK by 2, but the game is probably tied with a minute left...

I don't know how tie-breakers go, but if UK can win this game, it may lock up the #2 seed in the east...which would be HUGE!!!...

then senior day playing UF...nothing better...

Winning this game WON'T lock up the #2 seed for UK, unless Vandy also loses. If UK splits this week, and Vandy wins both of theirs, both teams would finish 11-5 but the Commodores would get the #2 seed based on a better division record. So both games this week are still critical.

As for the game, it's Dave Odom's last home game before retirement, so USC will probably storm out of the gate and grab an early lead, but UK should right the ship and pull it out in the end. UK by 3.
Is Meeks gonna be back for this game, or this year?
Uk 70
Usc 66
Uk- 75
Usc- 68
RavenBoy Wrote:Is Meeks gonna be back for this game, or this year?
I hope meeks doesnt play for the rest of the year so he may have a significant argument for the NCAA for maybe a medical redshirt for this year...If I did my numbers right, Meeks, assuming UK plays at least two postseason games would miss 24 games this season...
I really hate to say this, but everytime UK has played a great game against a great team they have let down a little bit the next game. SC will be on senior night with a emotions higher than they have been all year. They played UK good the first time around. Even with UK against a wall I say USC 76-70.
Uk-64
Sc-60
uk by 5
UK by 5
UK by 9
Kentucky by 6
Kentucky!!!
Go Cats!
Sc-71
Uk-66
fballfan07 Wrote:I hope meeks doesnt play for the rest of the year so he may have a significant argument for the NCAA for maybe a medical redshirt for this year...If I did my numbers right, Meeks, assuming UK plays at least two postseason games would miss 24 games this season...

meeks has played too much b-balll for a medical redshirt. the games will not matter on this determination.
this is Dave Odom last game so SC will be fired up but good luck to Dave Odom what ever happens from here.
UK knows if they lose their Tourny hope are over, so they should be fired up as well.