Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Tenn-63 UK-60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Good Game by UK though.
proud of the wildcats it took 8 to beat them the refs were sorry they missed a good game.
Bradley-17 pts
Stevenson-13 pts
Harris- 12 pts
RavenBoy Wrote:Bradley-17 pts
Stevenson-13 pts
Harris- 12 pts

Why cant Harris do that every game?
colts12 Wrote:Why cant Harris do that every game?
Good question, he might just do that the rest of the year.
Keeping the hope alive!!!

A NCAA Tourney apperance is just around the corner!!!

GO CATS!!!!!!!!
FTM-A---12-19 (63.2%)

If we just wouldve hit our season average we would have been walking away with a huge W.
Ohh I would have loved it if we would have won without our best player and beating the #1 team in the Nation.
Nothing at all to be disappointed about by UK, great game. Trailing by 15 on the road to the #1 team in the country, and your without your best player. To make it this close was amazing, everyone played great, especially Stevenson and Harris.

If they play this way for the last two games, I believe they will get two W's. I'm upset that they lost, but I cant say I'm disappointed.
colts12 Wrote:Why cant Harris do that every game?

Because he didn't have to, Patterson was scoring at least that many and Harris wasn't needed as an offensive threat.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Because he didn't have to, Patterson was scoring at least that many and Harris wasn't needed as an offensive threat.

well. he'll have to do that for the last two games.
Congrats Vols
I was extremely pleased with our play today, Digger and **** continue to say that 1 more win will get us in the Tourney. Derrick has me excited about next season with his play. Ramon played good and Perry played to his potential. Ramel just got to tired and Joe had the tie for us but it just popped out. Overall I was pleased and I am excited actually about this next few games.
Gutsy performance by the Cats..could have packed it in and went to the house, down 15 on the road against the number one team in the country, and without its best player..instead, they played their guts out and gave the Fallen*****s everything they wanted. Theyll get in the tournament..and Billy Clyde has done a remarkable job with this team. Teams that are beating UK had better enjoy it while they can, because we WILL be back, and we will be back SOON.
I thought for sure we were gonna get beat by 20 before the game, so Im proud we keep it as close as it was.
Tideshoss, I love the pic, Jack Lambert my favorite linebacker of all time, and the asteelers my favorite team. The Cats played a great game today, not only was Patterson gone, but Crawford only played 24 mins due to fouls. I was expecting a blowout, but the cats hung in there, and almost pulled it out, still gives me hope for the next 2 gamesd and the SEC tourney. They showed they still can compete, with the best teams in the country, without Patterson.
Does the NCAA tourny committee take into consideration that we played the #1 team in the country down to the wire, or do they just consider the fact that we loss. A Loss is a Loss!!!!! Just wondering??????
Very proud of UK today! This was a very tough fought game and unfortunatally they walked away with a loss. But nothing to hang there heads about!
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Does the NCAA tourny committee take into consideration that we played the #1 team in the country down to the wire, or do they just consider the fact that we loss. A Loss is a Loss!!!!! Just wondering??????
I would say both but im not the committee.
Great effort Cats, lets take care of the Gamecocks wed. ....Go Cats!
Cats played good without pp
:Thumbs: My friend, youve just entered my cool list, lol...
Cat_Fan63 Wrote:Tideshoss, I love the pic, Jack Lambert my favorite linebacker of all time, and the asteelers my favorite team. The Cats played a great game today, not only was Patterson gone, but Crawford only played 24 mins due to fouls. I was expecting a blowout, but the cats hung in there, and almost pulled it out, still gives me hope for the next 2 gamesd and the SEC tourney. They showed they still can compete, with the best teams in the country, without Patterson.
Well ty my friend, Im lookin for a Lambert jersey right now. I saw a nice Joe Greene jersey the other day, but didnt purchase it.
Great game cats played and looks like everybody was worried about losin Patrick Patterson for nothing I mean big lose for them he was great for them and they would have won today if he played and Joe Crawford would have stayed out of foul trouble and if they had a deeper bench but I think they will do fine if they play like that every game
I was so impressed with the Cats today. They were so shorthanded that they could've lost by 20 points and no one would've thought anything unusual. They showed a lot of heart today.
Great Game! I think it would be different with Patterson back
RavenBoy Wrote:I would say both but im not the committee.

I heard digger and a couple of guys on the radio say that the committee does take this into consideration. Billy Clyde is well worth everything and he's proved it. He completly out coached UT today and thats what kept us in this game. He and the rest of the wounded soldiers did a great job today.
There was a point towards the end where I felt like I should have been upset or disappointed, but then I realized we lost to the #1 team in America on their home floor by 3 without our best player. The heart, the guts, the determination this team showed today was unbelievable. Some people said Tennessee should be ashamed to only have won by 3, but they didn't play that bad at all. Stevenson and Harris stepped up BIG TIME, and Bradley once again did all he could with Crawford limited with fouls. Things are definitely looking good for the future of this program, not to mention a NCAA Tournament berth in the near future.
This was a poorly called game. Bradley got ran over a few time. They missed a charge call, and there were a couple of other no calls that were pretty bad, and I won't even get into the ones that were called.
Pages: 1 2