Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgia has a good chance to start the 2008 season ranked No. 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bulldogs' spring practice will be one of the most scrutinized in the nation for two reasons. One is that Georgia has a good chance to start the 2008 season ranked No. 1. Second is that the Bulldogs don't have many open positions, so the ones that are open are going to get a lot of media attention.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=780485
I certainly agree that UGA could very well be at the #1 spot pre season.
I really like their chances this season. Practically everyone back from a very good football team last season and in my opinion one of the very best coaches in the SEC and the nation in Mark Richt.

Along with U.K., I love Georgia, Bama and Ohio State football.
yea I really though they could have won the title this year! And IM picking the Bulldawgs to win it all next year!
I don't see how they wont be i mean they have all their key weapons from last season coming back. Had one heck of a recruiting class. If aren't I will be really surprised, SEC could be in trouble this year lol.
With Georgia, LSU, and Florida next year in the SEC it will be a unreal Conference.
Georgia, Florida, USC, Oklahoma, Ohio State...

that's your top 5 in any given order...

Missouri, Kansas, Clemson, West Virginia, Illinois, Penn State, Arizona State, Texas, Alabama, Virginia Tech, also should be considered highly....
RavenBoy Wrote:With Georgia, LSU, and Florida next year in the SEC it will be a unreal Conference.

As usual Big Grin
For all you Georgia fans out there hate to burst your bubble but they wont win the National Championship nor will they be ranked #1 that spot will belong too USC...Georgia will be about #4.