Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 60th In-Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boy's Varsity Cheer:
1st Place: Belfry
Runner Up: Pike Central

Girl's Varsity Cheer:
1st Place: Phelps

Hip Hop Dance:

Pom Dance:
Congrats Phelps.... 3 out of 4---- 1st place!!!!!

Way to go!!!
I was so excited that we won the girls' varsity cheer.

It was great night for the hornets.
4 wins.
=]
Great job everyone! Proud of the hornets, definitely!
Good job dancers .
Pike Central dance is amazing!* They are some of the most talented TECHNICALLY that I have seen--they try to include all the elements-especially turns, jumps,etc.* What other team could place runner-up in hip-hop and not even perform a hip-hop routine??!!* HA! HA!* GO HAWKS!
Technically, yes.... however, based on pure entertainment, I prefer Phelps.... though they are both good....
BLUENORANGE Wrote:Pike Central dance is amazing!* They are some of the most talented TECHNICALLY that I have seen--they try to include all the elements-especially turns, jumps,etc.* What other team could place runner-up in hip-hop and not even perform a hip-hop routine??!!* HA! HA!* GO HAWKS!

I agree, but I also agree with PHS95. Central is the most technical but they lack the performance skills. If they would just smile and have fun with it I'm sure they'd be MUCH better! Mrs. Ratliff is an amazing coach and always has a great team, but its up to the girls once they get out there on the floor. All they have to do is smile and quit looking at the ground. Central's dance is always strong though. I absolutely love how they dance to the band instead of using audio all the time. That is how it is supposed to be at ballgames. Great job Hawks!

And congrats to Phelps! Love to watch ya'll perform!
I was at the game when BOTH squads were being judged.... IMO Pike Central does a totally different style of dance as Phelps. They are (and I mean NO disrespect what so ever) VERY tight??? I mean they are like they are scared to "move it".... I do give them that they are very in sync, well rehearsed, and do great with the band you can also tell they are well coached........Phelps on the other hand... have fun with their dance, they get into the music, enjoy what they do and it shows... I personally know what their coach dedicates to those girls. They work hard as does she. Congrats to BOTH teams....

Way to go PHS.... you never cease to amaze me!!
phs1986 Wrote:I was at the game when BOTH squads were being judged.... IMO Pike Central does a totally different style of dance as Phelps. They are (and I mean NO disrespect what so ever) VERY tight??? I mean they are like they are scared to "move it".... I do give them that they are very in sync, well rehearsed, and do great with the band you can also tell they are well coached........Phelps on the other hand... have fun with their dance, they get into the music, enjoy what they do and it shows... I personally know what their coach dedicates to those girls. They work hard as does she. Congrats to BOTH teams....

Way to go PHS.... you never cease to amaze me!!

I know, I am amazing LOL OHHHHHHH you meant PHS as in Phelps High School LMBO