Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Information on the injured Belfry cheerleader?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any one have any updates on her condition that fell last night hope she is ok.
No updates from me, but I hope she is OK.... prayers go out to her and her family!
i haven't heard anything, i hope she is ok.....prayers go out to her and her family
What happened???
I heard at tonight's game that she has three fractured vertebrae.... Best wishes on a full recovery!
gettheball Wrote:What happened???

yeah, what happened?
She fell out of a "flyer" type of mount.... she went backwards and landed on her neck/shoulder blade area....
omg! She hit the floor?!? Definitely hope she's okay. What kind of stunt was it?
Hope she is or will be OK.
I heard she broke her back or something.. I just heard that though ......Not forsure.. I hope she is okay!!!
I hope she is ok!! My prayers go out to her family and friends!!
someone said 3 cracked vertibrea's in her neck/back
omg i really hope she will be ok. it's a sad thing when someone gets hurt like that doing something they love . will be thinking of her and she will definately be in all of our prayers.
Well, what happened? Anyone know what the injury was and how she is doing now?
She fell out of a mount, fractured three vertebrae. As far as anyone knows, she IS OK!
She is doing better, I seen her wearing a brace but her back is broke.
She broke her T2, T3, T4, and T5 vertibrae, they are non displaced fractures, sheis limited to no physical activity for 18 weeks, she is doing fine, just painful....
kyr450 Wrote:She broke her T2, T3, T4, and T5 vertibrae, they are non displaced fractures, sheis limited to no physical activity for 18 weeks, she is doing fine, just painful....

Thank you for the update! If you speak to her, please convey our Best Wishes to a speedy recovery and advise the prayers will continue to flow her way!Wink