Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Ole Miss updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK up 27-8 with 3 min to go in the 1st.
UK is up 31-14 at half. Great defense by UK. Ole Miss can't hit anything right now. Stevenson had a good half, as did Crawford, and Stewart has played well in the minutes he has gotten. Keep it up, Cats. Let's put the Rebels away now, and not let them come back like Georgia!
StrikeoutKing Wrote:UK is up 31-14 at half. Great defense by UK. Ole Miss can't hit anything right now. Stevenson had a good half, as did Crawford, and Stewart has played well in the minutes he has gotten. Keep it up, Cats. Let's put the Rebels away now, and not let them come back like Georgia!

The Georgia game came to mind for me also, especially when it was 20-4, UK had the same exact lead on Georgia. Lets hope we can continue the defense, and hit some more shots in the second half and put this game away.
33-29, this is rediculus i cant believe they are back in this game....its a complete jeckel and hyde with this team...it makes me sick...they did the exact same thing last game...barely won and they may blow this one completly
UK is So winning 33-29!!!

GO UK!!!Smile
ky back up by 13, thank god they got ahold of that....6:40 left kentucky 45 ole miss 32
52 seconds left uk gave up another lead and is only up 4 55-51.....this makes me wanna puke!!!!
looks like uk will pull it out, bad foul call on ol miss uk made 1 of 2 ft and is winning 56-51 with 31 seconds
nevermind big 3 uk 56-54 lead with 24 seconds left...great here goes ncaa tourny....this could do it...