Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Recruit Wesley Witherspoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Four-star Lilburn (Ga.) Berkmar wing Wesley Witherspoon emerged as a possible UK recruiting target this winter after his team played in an event at Lexington Catholic High School and he attended a UK game on an unofficial visit.
Any info on this kid?
Looks to be a decent swing man, long arms. He has also recieved an offer from Texas.
I honestly do not think we should be soo hard pressed to get this guy to commit. Rivals has this guy as a 3 star athlete...I say we push hard for Hopson and if we lose, bank that scholly for the '09 class where we are frontrunners for top shelf talent like Derrick Favors (5 star, #3 OVR), DeMarcus Cousins (5 star, #5 OVR), John Wall (5 Star, #9 OVR), and Renardo Sidney (5 star, #1 OVR)...and we have to remember we have to give a scholly to 3-star, G.J. Vilarino for the '09 class...
Wesley is ranked around 50 on rivals and is a 4 Star, he would be a nice addition but we have 4 guys that have us on High in the top 11.

Demarcus Cousins
Derrick Favors
Jon Wall
Daniel Orton

and then we have Renardo Sidney (Think that is his name) ranked 2nd and we are on his list as well.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Wesley is ranked around 50 on rivals and is a 4 Star, he would be a nice addition but we have 4 guys that have us on High in the top 11.

Demarcus Cousins
Derrick Favors
Jon Wall
Daniel Orton

and then we have Renardo Sidney (Think that is his name) ranked 2nd and we are on his list as well.
Yeah, I stand corrected...Sorry about the mix up between the 3 star and 4 star, but still I do think if we lose out on the Hopson sweepstakes we should bank that scholly for the loaded '09 class...