Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hillary Clinton make over tutorial/demonstration. Video: 15 to 20 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
younger looking. This tutorial will demonstrate how you easily smooth skin, remove blemishes and wrinkles from a photo subject. You can watch the video of the process using a photo of Senator Hilary Clinton. Hilary looks 15 to 20 years younger after the makeover. To make the makeover more dramatic, I brightened up the teeth, added some eyelashes.

[YOUTUBE="hilary makeover"]qcck8u-gjlY[/YOUTUBE]
LMAO...... my youngest (who is 13 BTW) just said "Mom, he made her look hot"..... Smile

So, you did a GREAT job!!
Dude, another nice job.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude, another nice job.

Hey man I didn't forget about your signature. I have been out of town this month. I am just about finished with a colts signature and I will start on your Roger Clemens sig. Should have it ready it a day or two. Wink
Appreciate it man. No rush on it. I know ya been busy with more schooling and stuff. Hadn't seen ya around much, so figured ya were still busy with that. Hope its all workin out good for ya.
phs1986 Wrote:LMAO...... my youngest (who is 13 BTW) just said "Mom, he made her look hot"..... Smile

So, you did a GREAT job!!

Yea QQ you did a teriffic job but lets not go that far to call her "HOT" LOL. But Good work there QQ.
warriorpride Wrote:Yea QQ you did a teriffic job but lets not go that far to call her "HOT" LOL. But Good work there QQ.

Well... he actually said::: "Mom, he made her look hot to be that old"... LOL....
Haha! Never thought I would see her that good looking! LOL
Haha this is great
OK, Think I can get an Interim job and start another Oval Office cigar scandal!!! :eek:

Confusedmoke:
Great job QQ!