Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (#18) Vandy 72 - (#1) UT 69 - FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Just in.
Some VERY questionable calls against UT in the final 2:30-3 minutes IMO. I'm not even a UT fan, I hate em.
Beautiful. Anytime UT goes down, its a beautiful day/night..Way to go 'Dores!
Well looks like UT had fun at being # 1 for 1 day lol
Wow, this is a surprising loss for the Volunteers. Hope they liked being #1 for such a short time! This is better for the Cats now!
Well this is good for UK.
No, it's terrible for UK. UT is gonna be ****ed when UK comes rolling into Knoxville Sunday. I have a bad feeling we could see a replay of the UK vs. Vandy game in Nashville.
BCF4L Wrote:No, it's terrible for UK. UT is gonna be ****ed when UK comes rolling into Knoxville Sunday. I have a bad feeling we could see a replay of the UK vs. Vandy game in Nashville.

I agree, this is bad for UK, but in a different way. We were one game ahead of Vandy going into this week's games, and if UK gets beat in Knoxville on Sunday, we fall into a tie for second with Vandy. I'm not sure about tiebreakers, but we could finish 12-4 and still have to play on Thursday of the SEC tournament.

I guess an optimist could look at this as an opportunity for UK to catch Tennessee for first in the division. Which could happen if we beat them on Sunday, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to take place.

Oh well. At least either way it shouldn't affect UK's RPI.
It's very tough to play at Vandy but congrats to them. I hate to say it but UT will probably kill UK in Knoxville
One of the worst called games I have seen.
Congrats Vandy....they could very well be a Elight 8 type of team...