Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CBS Apologizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to WKYT:

CBS issued an apology for what happened at the end of the UK game. They said an error occurred with the switch system and they have people looking into the problem so it doesn't happen again.

Does that sound like BS to anyone else?
That sounds about right.

It was an automated system that went wrong. The "UK" game was a southern regionally televised game. It switched to an Eastern/ Atlantic regional game.

It was an accident that they fixed in time.
Funny thing is, why did it stay on in Chicago, Arizona, Florida, and other places? I realize there were places that got switched, but some places did not. I call a crock of bull on that explanation.
Yea it dont add up to me.
FullCount Wrote:That sounds about right.

It was an automated system that went wrong. The "UK" game was a southern regionally televised game. It switched to an Eastern/ Atlantic regional game.

It was an accident that they fixed in time.
It wasn't fixed in time in Eastern Kentucky.
I live in allen ky, and it came back on for me... there was like 20 sum seconds left when it came back.
I wasn't able to catch the Arkansas vs Kentucky game....Listened to it on the radio....Don't know if it came back on here in Eastern Kentucky before the game was completed...So I don't know that much about the TV situation..

That sounds about right that CBS would just make some kind of chicken crap excuse...I'm not saying that it couldn't have happen with some kind of automated system of some sort....It could....but I'd be dag gone if this situation would ever happened with Duke or NC playing....Example, the game changes to a UK or another game with Duke or North Carolina in a nip and tuck game....While heck fire....CBS would have been at the Durham or Chapel Hill before their game was over explaining what had happened....Probably even caught them when they got off the airplane if they were flying back from an away game.....This is just my thoughts on CBS's explanation or apology on the TV situation with the Ark vs KY game.
LOL...yeah right.
CBS Sucks, They did it on purpose because of dUKe.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I live in allen ky, and it came back on for me... there was like 20 sum seconds left when it came back.
In Northeastern KY our local CBS affiliate is in Huntington WV. They never went back to the UK game.
ACC Lovers
FBALL Wrote:In Northeastern KY our local CBS affiliate is in Huntington WV. They never went back to the UK game.
In Southeastern KY it is also Huntington??? Why i have no friggin idea but it is. IF you live in KY then your news channels should be Kentucky news channels....:mad: