Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How did Woodson do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how Andre and the rest of the Uk players did in the Combine? I got to looking on the site and it only has Tamme's 40 and such on there.
I saw on NFL Network where Burton had the 9th fastest 40-time of all the WRs that participated, and Johnson's best that I saw was a 4.57 or something like that. As far as Woodyard, Tamme, and Woodson go, I don't know how they did in their drills.
Woodson only did the weigh-in and interviews (I believe). He did not run for scouts or throw for scouts. He is waiting until UK's Pro Day next month.
Tamme was the second fastest TE, in the 4.5 range, and is listed around 6'5 240+ I believe.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I saw on NFL Network where Burton had the 9th fastest 40-time of all the WRs that participated, and Johnson's best that I saw was a 4.57 or something like that. As far as Woodyard, Tamme, and Woodson go, I don't know how they did in their drills.

Are you sure? I thought on SportsCenter they said Deshawn Jackson had the fastest 40 out of all the receivers yesterday? They didn't say anything about Burton.
Meaty Wrote:Are you sure? I thought on SportsCenter they said Deshawn Jackson had the fastest 40 out of all the receivers yesterday? They didn't say anything about Burton.

He said Burton had the 9th fastest 40 time.
DALE Wrote:Tamme was the second fastest TE, in the 4.5 range, and is listed around 6'5 240+ I believe.

Oh dang, thats pretty good for him. I hope he gets some more scouts looking at him.
Tamme had the second fastest time of all TE's
Burton officially finished just outside the top ten with a 4.47 I think. He also had the second or third best vert jump out of all of the prospect I believe.
Woodyard finished with the second fastest time of all the LB's
Woodson participated in no drills and I believe this will hurt even more to add on to his poor showing at the senior bowl
All the scouts really liked Johnson's build and I think he was in the 4.5 range
Little did not participate in the 40
TRAIN85 Wrote:Tamme had the second fastest time of all TE's
Burton officially finished just outside the top ten with a 4.47 I think. He also had the second or third best vert jump out of all of the prospect I believe.
Woodson participated in no drills and I believe this will hurt even more to add on to his poor showing at the senior bowl

Thats good for all the Wildcats, except Andre. Hopefully their draft stock will go up.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Tamme had the second fastest time of all TE's

thanks for that and to everyone else who has shared shared some things. I was watching the LB/DL replay last night and they were talking VERY highly of Woodyard. They said many people want him playing FS but they said he is to good of a OLB to do that to him. They said he was one of the most impressive LB at the combine.

Also while watching the LB replay I was look at the top 5 QBs and according to the NFL Network they still have Woodson as the #5 i think though IF he would have did some things at the combine he could have jumped a position or two.

Is the pro day at commenwealth?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:He said Burton had the 9th fastest 40 time.

Oh well my bad then. I guess my mind played a trick on me there. Sorry lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Is the pro day at commenwealth?
Not sure if it is Commonwealth (although I believe it is) but if it isn't then it is somewhere within the UK practice facilities (Fieldhouse or main practice facility)