Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Apology From Sportscenter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They Just Apologized At The End Of Sportscenter For Cutting Out Part Of The Highlights...they Said They Got Alot Of Emails Complaining And At The End They Apologized For It And It Did Sound A Little Sarcastic Though...but Still Funny!!!now If Only Cbs Would Do The Same!!
I was watching that. It was funny. he was like "Oh im sorry Cat Fans"..LOL.
What Happend?
it was funny
warriorpride Wrote:What Happend?

53 Seconds to play in the game, small margin but UK was in the lead. Arkansas has the ball and CBS switches the game from UK vs. Arkansas to Puke vs. somebody, in which the game hadn't even started yet. A lot of P***** off Wildcat fans after this event (I would guess).
OMG Wrote:They Just Apologized At The End Of Sportscenter For Cutting Out Part Of The Highlights...they Said They Got Alot Of Emails Complaining And At The End They Apologized For It And It Did Sound A Little Sarcastic Though...but Still Funny!!!now If Only Cbs Would Do The Same!!

It definitely wasn't a sincere apology, though.
If the game was on CBS why did everyone complain to ESPN for? they have nothing to do with CBS do they?
warriorpride Wrote:If the game was on CBS why did everyone complain to ESPN for? they have nothing to do with CBS do they?

thats not what it was about...when they were showing the highlights on sportscenter it cut off halfway through it and they didn't go back to it, just at the end they said oh by the way kentucky did win...and i guess emails poured in because people were alread ****ed over the cbs deal
If anyone wants to submit a complaint comment to CBS, you can do so here:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/help/contactus/usersspeak
ComfortEagle Wrote:If anyone wants to submit a complaint comment to CBS, you can do so here:

thanks i was wondering about the link
I sent them a complaint last night about what they did.
ComfortEagle Wrote:If anyone wants to submit a complaint comment to CBS, you can do so here:

Yeah I sen one, wasn't nice, lol.
i was mad when they took the UK game off, and I thought it was really dirty. But they did put them back on with only a few seconds left in the game...so at least I got to see who won the game.
It wasnt that they switched to Duke. CBS lost their feed to all their affiliates. Their signal went black a couple times during the Duke game as well.
It was pretty funny, the apology.
Amun-Ra Wrote:It wasnt that they switched to Duke. CBS lost their feed to all their affiliates. Their signal went black a couple times during the Duke game as well.
I was wondering about that. CBS still never went back to the UK game in the Ashland area though. If they were having feed troubles you would think they good at least have scrolled somthing or kept an update of the game they left. Pretty bad coverage as far as I'm concerned.
FBALL Wrote:I was wondering about that. CBS still never went back to the UK game in the Ashland area though. If they were having feed troubles you would think they good at least have scrolled somthing or kept an update of the game they left. Pretty bad coverage as far as I'm concerned.
Oh it was bad coverage but it wasnt that they just left UK to go to the Duke game.