Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs Ole Miss 02-27-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wed @ 8
UK by 8.
Kentucky!
Ole Miss is a very physical team and will really play Paterson tough but the seniors will step up and pull out the win. Cats by 6.
Big Blue by 5
kentucky by 7
I think teh Big Blue will finally get one of those larger margin easier victories. I have watched Ole Miss a lot and they really dont show me much. They played a high school level non-conference schedule that helped them start the season like 13-0 or something, but they have struggled as of late, and yesterday LSU took them out to the wood shed. I am going with the cats by about 15.
UK
well Hopefully Stevenson will start over Coury!(Please God)! Ill take the cats by 12 at Rupp
RedSeal Wrote:well Hopefully Stevenson will start over Coury!(Please God)! Ill take the cats by 12 at Rupp

As much as we all want that to happen its not going to....Ill take the Cats by 6
If Porter plays we will win by 25. lol
Cats are too hot right now to lose....Cats by 10+
cats by 5
this will be the first real "blowout" of the season as the cats roll by 15
I'm gonna take the rolling Cats by 10+.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Cats are too hot right now to lose....Cats by 10+
The Cats were also hot going into Nashville, winning 4 or 5 straight, and we all know how that went. Smile Sorry, I had to. Ole Miss is 18-8, and 4-8 in the SEC. They did lose to Tennessee in Knoxville by only 2, and they defeated Vanderbilt by 16 at home. However, they got run out of the gym by LSU and Mississippi State both by 20 points at their respected home floors. UK, playing at home will not allow the Rebels to leave Lexington with a victory. Crawford shows up big once again, Bradley will score in the clutch, and Patterson will have another double-double. UK pulls away late to win by 15+.
Gonna be a hard game for KY. but I say UK by 5
Cats are 65 in the RPI, should move up this week though.
I can't stand it when he starts Coury! But UK by 6
UK by 14
UK by 6
cats by 9
Cats hit their free throws down the stetch and win by 7.
Cats by 12
What is UK's RPI this week?
who's gonna be covering this game?
Ole Miss is one of those teams that built a nice record on pre-conference cupcakes, then got exposed in their SEC games. It's pretty bad when LSU pops you by 20 points.

Still, it's hard to see this UK team blowing anyone out right now, they just have too much trouble putting the ball through the hoop. I'll say UK wins by about 9-10 points, let's say 68-59.
zonebuster23 Wrote:who's gonna be covering this game?

RAYCOM
I've yet to figure out why ramone harris plays so much. ole miss is 18-8 but only 4-8 in the conference. uk by 15.
Cats by 10
Pages: 1 2