Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky-63 vs Arkansas-58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Another close game for the Cats but they escape with a win, to keep the march maddness run alive!!!!

Congrats Cats!
Way to go Cats!!! Big Grin
cbs with a slap in the face of all UK fans switched to STINKING DUKE with 53 to go some one please find a way to complain CBS sucks for doing this.
rallo316 Wrote:cbs with a slap in the face of all UK fans switched to STINKING DUKE with 53 to go some one please find a way to complain CBS sucks for doing this.

Lol that really ****ed me off... I was wanting to finish watchin the game, but to beat it all, they switched over to a Duke game.... good thing they switched back lol.
Congrats Cats.
rallo316 Wrote:cbs with a slap in the face of all UK fans switched to STINKING DUKE with 53 to go some one please find a way to complain CBS sucks for doing this.

I can just see Billy Packer sitting in the control room flipping the switch to send it over to Duke!!! lol!!!
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Lol that really ****ed me off... I was wanting to finish watchin the game, but to beat it all, they switched over to a Duke game.... good thing they switched back lol.

Well, they didn't return to the game here. Who gives a **** about Duke. That was just a slap in the face. If anyone finds a complaint area...PLEASE post a link so I can voice my opinion as well. :mad:
Very tight game. Stevenson played really well today. I'm still wondering when he will take that starting spot away from Mark Coury. Congrats anyway to the Cats!!
bballjunky Wrote:Very tight game. Stevenson played really well today. I'm still wondering when he will take that starting spot away from Mark Coury. Congrats anyway to the Cats!!

I have been wondering the same thing as well man! Stevenson has proved himself way more than Coury has!
Kentucky played a really good game and didn't let Arkansas control the pace of this game with there defense. Stevenson stepped up pretty big today and so did Jasper. Congrats Cats!

Kentucky improves to 15-10 (9-3).
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Lol that really ****ed me off... I was wanting to finish watchin the game, but to beat it all, they switched over to a Duke game.... good thing they switched back lol.

I thought my spouse was gonna pass out.... :p
[INDENT]
Once again another reason i hate duke lol hopefully UK can get to 10 wins....10 is the magic number right now for UK....every SEC team in the last 10 years that have won 10 games have made it to the big dance....

[/INDENT]
Our big screen almost died today when the game went off....

Good win for the Cats.

yeah, I turned it on the radio as soon as they flipped it off the UK game. Then Jasper made that good defensive play, and I was like well I wish I could've seen it.
yea CBS songs JMO though, but it was a real hard fought game both ways and started to get a little chippy but I love watching games like that
http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/in...t_us.shtml Here is the link with thir contact ifo.
Talk about a slap in the face, did anyone else hear Tim Brando call John Pelphry a "39 year old Opey Taylor look-alike" before the game?Smile Smile Smile Smile I'm serious.

****ed me off badly...I thought it was just my DirectTV reciever. I said alot of bad words about the people of DirectTV, I'm apologize to them now. :o
Big win for the Cats. Congrats
Loved the game.....Switchin over though sucked ***.... Congrats Cats!!! Makin a run for the Big Dance!
launchpad4 Wrote:http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/in...t_us.shtml Here is the link with thir contact ifo.

Thank You. I went and vented my frustrations. Hopefully some of you others did as well.
Big win for the Cats. They sure are putting their hearts on the floor every game. It really seems like they are playing their best ball right now!
vundy33 Wrote:****ed me off badly...I thought it was just my DirectTV reciever. I said alot of bad words about the people of DirectTV, I'm apologize to them now. :o

Oh I did too! Did yours come back on?? Mine never did! I was sooooo mad. PP was just ready to shoot the second free throw. I went through a mad scramble trying to find a working radio in my house. lol Apparently they are a rarity.

I didnt catch the thing on sportscenter. I just seen once that right at the end of the show, the guy was like, Oh yeah and Kentucky beat Arkansas. Did anyone else see when he said that there was a bunch of ****ed fans, and then stopped himself and tried to correct it? It was funny.
Oh yeah, and what is the word on Jodie Meeks??? I havent heard anything. He just plays every now and again.
Switching over with less than a minute left in a 1 point game is inexcusable.
good win for kentucky, and crappy job to cbs. i say lets make a vote to have the ncaa tournament on espn since we get slapped in the face in a close game that they black out and bring a duke game up.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Our big screen almost died today when the game went off....

Good win for the Cats.

Lmao, I wonder how that would've happened.
Continue to be impressed with the Big Three of Patterson, Crawford, and Bradley. They, along with Stevenson, are putting the team on their collective backs right now.

Good win for the Cats, they just keep adding to their NCAA tournament resume. What some would've laughed at a few weeks ago is now fully in UK's sights - a berth in March Madness.

UK now has the following in their favor:

- 9-3 in the SEC, with 12-4 looking more and more likely
- wins over Tennessee, Vandy, and Arkansas
- RPI down to the low 60's, and should improve even more over the next two weeks
- won 8 of their last 9, when the selection comittee looks closely at your last 10-12 games
Congrats Wildcats
I didnt get to watch the game because my dad was getting married for the 4th time and I was involved in the wedding which sucked big time, would much rather have been watching the game. However I did see the box score and heard about it on the radio and it looks to me like the two seniors are carrying this team and playing like leaders should and making the fans that always have something bad to say about them think twice. I have said it again and again, if not for Crawford and Bradley, UK wouldnt be where they are now. Stevenson should be starting over coury as should Jasper over Harris, but does the big retard from texas see it that way, no his pride is more important to him than the team. Meeks should be playing more, but isnt for some reason and I just wonder what that reason is. My guess would be coach numbnuts has something against Meeks or Meeks' injury is worse than stated, but I would bet on the former rather than the latter. In all honesty though, I think we could do without Meeks. Dont get me wrong, he can shoot, at times that is, but he cant create his own shot, take it to the hoop or anything like that, he is basically just an average spot up shooter and we could probably do better.
Pages: 1 2