Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kelvin Sampson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many of you all think Kelvin Sampson is out at Indiana?
I personally think he is done. Indiana stuck by Bob Knight through all his turmoil, but I dont think they want that type of criticism again.

Indiana has been playing great ever since this story broke though, it seems like they have rallied around him.
I think he is gone not just because of this but because most of the alumni and most of their HoF players didnt not want him there to begin with.
yea the team really has been playing great ever since the incident! bu yea he is done though, I mean I could understand if it was like 4 or 5 calls, but 577 calls! LOL thats just a little bit to much.
From the info I have gathered about this, he will be more than likely suspended without pay for 10 games. Sampson will hold an appeal and if he loses that appeal he would then be fired. Also have heard that they are attempting a buyout so Sampson and Indiana can part ways, so it's still up in the air.