Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JCHS Cheer squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great sqaud IMO but need a new coach?..
I agree. Always a great squad!
This thread is being watched very closely. Please keep it on topic and discuss the squad in an adult manner. NO coach bashing will be tolerated.
phs1986 Wrote:This thread is being watched very closely. Please keep it on topic and discuss the squad in an adult manner. NO coach bashing will be tolerated.
Please......can't we just bash 1, befor Christmas??? Pease!Wink Big Grin
JCHS is a very good squad. Always very neat and clean, very sharp and together, however some sidelines seem very elementary. Maybe they need to take a look at it for next year. But none-the-less wonderful squad, I'd give JCHS or LCHS the nod in the 57th.
JC always has a clean squad and wins the 57th district trophy almost every year. Apparently Anita Sturgill (I think that is her name) is a good coach because she has been there so long and consistently has a good team. However, I will say that the middle school is always a powerhouse and it seems that JC is never a dominant champion when it comes to competition. But with the feeder programs they have at the middle and elementary level, I would not be surprised if KAPOS is all about the Eagles in the next 3-5 years.