Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke loses 2 in a row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Miami has now defeated Duke by 1
Wow!! Great win for Miami! Glad to see Duke lose another one though!
great loss for duke. i love it
Duke is by far my least favorite team so when they lose I love it.
First time Miami has beaten Duke in 45 yrs ESPN said.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Duke is by far my least favorite team so when they lose I love it.

Exactly how I feel. Love to see duke lose!
Greatness.
I'm so upset that Duke has lost two in a row. Just playing. Duke could lose 5 in a row and still be a #1 seed.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I'm so upset that Duke has lost two in a row. Just playing. Duke could lose 5 in a row and still be a #1 seed.

I laughed out loud. Smile
This has to be the best thing in college basketball all year....I love you see it when duke loses and i love it even more when they lose two games in a row.....
LIPS Wrote:This has to be the best thing in college basketball all year....I love you see it when duke loses and i love it even more when they lose two games in a row.....

I love you to..haha. just playin...
Duke needs to straightin up
i hope that duke loses every game...i hate them with a passion...
I hope they lose ever game for the rest of the season, but I dont think Duke will get a #1 seed now in the Big Dance
of course they will still get a number 1 seed
NYY10 Wrote:of course they will still get a number 1 seed

Yeah, they always have a good seed in the tournament no matter how much they lose. I mean look at their name. But you can't spell Duke, without UK.
:Sad04:That just breaks my heart!
I hate Duke and I hope they lose every game
Any they are still ranked 6th.......that's crap.
Great another Duke loss!! i hope NC or Maryland wins the ACC! and not duke.
BlueStripes Wrote:Great another Duke loss!! i hope NC or Maryland wins the ACC! and not duke.
I hope anyone wins but Duke too. However, I will NEVER root for UNC either. haha
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I hope anyone wins but Duke too. However, I will NEVER root for UNC either. haha

Well rather them then Duke lol. But most of all rather see Maryland win!
BlueStripes Wrote:Well rather them then Duke lol. But most of all rather see Maryland win!
I'll take that. Rather see UNC win than Duke. But yeah...COME ON, MARYLAND!Smile
With apologies to Raider owner Al Davis,

JUST LOSE, BABY!