Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Has anyone heard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anything about Meeks maybe seeking to transfer? I heard something about it last night. Apparently Gilliespie questioned his toughness in practice and Meeks took offense.

This is just what i heard last night...:confused:
Haven't heard anything about this, the only thing I had heard is he is still fighting through his injury. Walk-On Dusty Mills was kicked off the team for some actions of his. He apparently had Florida Gators has his myspace theme and posted yea i know its the gators and said he wanted to go their but his gpa wasnt good enough, yet he still favored them. The supposed reason though was for laughing while ramel bradley was knocked unconscious on the floor during the first Georgia game. He told the Herald Leader Gillispie wouldnt give him a chance to explain him self but their was other things that Gillispie had been mad at him about not mentioned.
I heard the same on the news about Mills.

As for Meeks, this is the first I've heard of it. I don't know if it's Gillispie that's being too hard, or these UK players being too soft.
I'd be willing to bet its the latter..
ComfortEagle Wrote:I heard the same on the news about Mills.

As for Meeks, this is the first I've heard of it. I don't know if it's Gillispie that's being too hard, or these UK players being too soft.
Too hard??? These guys are D1.. Grow up.
I haven't heard anything like this, but I think these players are definitely soft. As for Mills, he didn't deserve to be on the team anyway, he can't play with most of the kids in the Johnson Center and that's the truth.
well IMO I think he should transfer if he cant take critiscim then he will never be a good ball player, real ball player take it and learn how to quit doing it and it will make them better
i heard BG on the talk radio station the other night and he was going on and on about how tought meeks was and how no one knew the amount of pain he was in on a daily basis, so this is really shocking to me especially after hearing him praise him a couple of days ago..
I have heard about this rumor for about 2 weeks now. Personally I think it's just someone trying to cause the Big Blue Nation to go in a panic once again. I think it's a load of crap personally.
Meaty Wrote:I have heard about this rumor for about 2 weeks now. Personally I think it's just someone trying to cause the Big Blue Nation to go in a panic once again. I think it's a load of crap personally.

me 2
This is the first I have heard of it as well, hope to goodness it isn't true. As for Dusty Mills? See ya.
-STAT- Wrote:This is the first I have heard of it as well, hope to goodness it isn't true. As for Dusty Mills? See ya.

yea really i would say billy g was looking for a reason to get rid of most of these jokers..
i know for a fact this is false Jody loves UK.
God what a wuss...the only reason I would ever think about transferring is if the coach and and the team didn't want me there. If he wants to be a baby then I hope he leaves.
vundy33 Wrote:God what a wuss...the only reason I would ever think about transferring is if the coach and and the team didn't want me there. If he wants to be a baby then I hope he leaves.

i hope he dont we desperately need him in the future
I dont care if he was the best in the country...I would rather not have a cry baby on the team.
vundy33 Wrote:I dont care if he was the best in the country...I would rather not have a cry baby on the team.

its probably not even true anyway
yeah...meeks is a really good ball player but for kentucky to be kentucky again we need players that really want to be there...and not cry about everything
I agree with Vundy33, I dont think anyone should have a crybaby on the team!
Why is everyone on here busting on Jodie Meeks for being a wuss and a crybaby, when no one even knows if this is true or not? At least wait until some concrete evidence comes out before you roast the guy.
vundy33 Wrote:I dont care if he was the best in the country...I would rather not have a cry baby on the team.

In all reality if the truth is that hes a crybaby then theres always room for him in the NBA.
People!!! We Need Jodie Meeks!!!