Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 Tennessee 23-2 at #1 Memphis 25-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So whos going to win it Saturday? Talk about a State divided.
Tennessee
If the game was in Knoxville, I would give Tennessee a better chance of winning. But, I say the Tigers win by 8.
The Tigers have been flirting with disaster lately so I'll take the Vols... Plus if the Vols win it will look real good to the NCAA tournament committee on the UK win versus Tennessee.
Memphis
I hope Tennessee wins and I think they will...I always like to see them do good except when they play UK.

Tenn 87
Memphis 85
Tennessee Gets the W and moves to #1 then the UK Cats come in and knock them down a notch!
well I just think that if Lofton gets rolling early that Tennessee will win, but if Lofton aint hot! then Memphis will win. But I will take Memphis
I really hate to say this, but I think Memphis will win this one. But good luck to Tenn!
Tenn by 5
Tenn by 5.
all UK fans have got to cheer for UT if the vols win helps the RPI of UK please forgive me for cheering for the Vols.
Playing in Memphis give the Tigers a slight edge but the real key to who wins this game will be the play of Joey Dorsey. The Vols have no one to match up with him and guard Derrick Rose will step to the front so I will take Memphis by fiveCool
Memphis by 9
Either could and I don't think that anyone would be surprised regardless. But I'll go with Memphis in this one! They truly are the better team IMO, even though the best doesn't always win.
Like Redseal said, if lofton gets rolling, Tenn. will win, but if not, then Memphis will get the W.
i believe that tennessee will win this game by 3 in overtime
Tenn wins it by 2
If you're a person who LOVES statistics and numbers like I do, then you have to give the edge to Tennessee. More points per game (against tougher competition), fewer points allowed per game, better shooting percentage, and better rebounding. However, I'm not all about numbers.

The game is in Memphis, and Memphis is a GREAT basketball team. Riding a 25 game winning streak, and playing at home against an in-state rival, this team will give it EVERYTHING they have. They've had some close calls, but I believe it will only make them better (if that's even possible).

Tennessee on the other hand is one of the hottest, if not the hottest team in the country as of late. Since the UK loss a few weeks ago, they have played lights out basketball, and IMO, Pearl is one of the best motivating coaches in America. He will have those guys fired up and ready to play.

All of that being said, I look for Lofton to show his senior leadership and lead a tough Tennessee team into Memphis tomorrow night. However, Rose shows that he is as good if not better than the Vol's senior guard, and the Tigers win by 4.
Vols by about 4.
Tenn. by 6
I'll take Memphis, mainly because I havent sold my soul to the devil to pick Tennessee. Memphis 89-77..
Memphis by 14.
Tennessee.
Vols 89-71