Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gordon or Mayo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wanting to know your all's opionion, I have been arguing with a couple of buddies of mine at school, and we argue about this everyday, the majority of us say that Gordon is better. (Including me) but there is still a couple of them saying Mayo is better! Gordon is my favorite player so I might be a little biased but I think he is better than Mayo! I do agree that they both are spectuclar talents, but I just think Gordon has the upper hand
I would actually take Derrick Rose, but between Mayo and Gordon, I would go with Eric Gordon due to his team his around the top 10, while he and DJ White are their only true major players. OJ has a good team around him and they still continue to struggle.
yea Derrick Rose is a great talent , but IMO the only player that is better than Gordon is Beasley! but I would have to take Gordon over Rose!
Mayo, he can shoot the 3 ball, there's already to many driving to the goal guards like Gordon, but Gordon is a great player.
Well I dont think Mayo can shoot the 3 better than Gordon! Gordon is one of the best 3 pt shooters in the nation!
I would like to have both on my team, lol. But if I had to choose it would be Eric Gordon.
well the thing with these type of guards is when they get to the league its going to be difficult for them to drive as much as they do because of the size in the NBA...their shooting will have to be way better than it is right now, and if i was going to take one of them right now, i would take mayo...just my opinion..
Beasley is better than both.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Beasley is better than both.

yea he is but nobody asked about him in this thread so theres really no reason to bring him up...
RedSeal Wrote:yea Derrick Rose is a great talent , but IMO the only player that is better than Gordon is Beasley! but I would have to take Gordon over Rose!

OMG Wrote:yea he is but nobody asked about him in this thread so theres really no reason to bring him up...

Looks like someone did bring him up.

His argument are that him and his friends argue over who is better. I say just end the argument and say Beasley is better than either, end of story.
Mayo takes somewhere around 33% of USC's shots, so its easy for him to score. Tim Floyd runs his offense through Mayo. Indiana has Jordan Crawford and DJ White to go along with Gordon and Mayo tries to do it all a little too much(i.e. the other night against UCLA, 4 points and 10 turnovers). Got to go with Gordon on this one.
I would definetly take Eric Gordon over O.J. Mayo...he's more of a team player and I don't like Mayo's attitude.
yea I know, I really dont like Mayo's attitude at all eithier, I just think he try's to do a little to much at USC! and he also has a good team around him, so there is no reason for him to try and do it all by himself. IMO I think Gordon is more of a team player and really plays with alot of guts! and as far as Micheal Beasley goes he BY FAR the best player in the nation! he is pretty much unstoppable
ComfortEagle Wrote:Looks like someone did bring him up.

His argument are that him and his friends argue over who is better. I say just end the argument and say Beasley is better than either, end of story.

i think thats what did
ComfortEagle Wrote:Beasley is better than both.

Beasley is the best freshman in the nation and one of the top players in the nation.
I'll take Gordon over Mayo any day. Mayo is nothing but a ball hog and he commits way to many turnovers. Gordon is the better player hand down.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Looks like someone did bring him up.

I like your view on this little arguement lol. :letsparty