Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs Georgia (02-19-08)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tuesday @ 9
I gotta take UK by 8
UK by 13
Uk by 10
georgia by 7
Kentucky by 4
Id like to see UK win by double digits for once.
UK wins by 10+, but there bubble has already popped with that severe whipping they took at Vandy
Uk by 6 points in yet another barn burner in the SEC (excluding the Vandy game of course). Go CATS.
UK by 5.
UK can still lose one game and get into the tourney, but they need to look good in the sec tourney.
Cats by 12
We cant afford to lose at home though.
UK realizes what they have to do to get into the NCAA Tourney, and Bradley & Crawford will continue to carry this team. UK by 10+.
UK should be able to win this one at home against the Dawgs. I watched them play again this weekend against Tennessee in Athens, and they almost pulled it off, but they don't play nearly as well away from home.

Sundiata Gaines will get his points, probably around 30 of them, but UK wins by 12, 70-58.
UK by 9.
I honestly doubt UK will get in the tourney, unless of course they win the SEC tourney which more than likely will not happen! but the Cats cannot afford to lose a game at Rupp or they are for sure out of the NCAA tourney talk and on to the Not Invited Tourney(NIT)!