Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 67 LSU 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a huge win for UK. They could've really been down after the embarrassing loss at Vandy.
I'm starting to dislike Billy G alot now. Bradley played horrible this game and wouldnt take him out. That just dont show me much of a coach. Good game for Patterson and Crawford.
Good, hard-fought win on the road for the Wildcats.:letsparty
Congrats Cats...Go beat the Dawgs!
J. Crawford -21
P. Patterson-14
R. Bradley-16
D. Jasper-6
P. Stevenson- 2
J. Meeks-6
J. Carter-2

Bradley had 6 assist and 5 TO.
Kentucky played much better today but they still made a lot of mistakes. Bradley didn't play too well today but had some nice plays, Patterson done his usual thing. Things are still not were they should be but I can live with this W.

GO BIG BLUE!
Good win on the road for the Big Blue! This was a LSU team that had been playing good ball as of late. Nice to see Meeks back!
Crawford done well but his shot selection is horrible.
Good Win for the Cats. Congrats UK!
Glad to see them pick up the "W"Big Grin
Give Billy Clyde time people. Once he gets rid of this bunch (save for Patterson), UK will be just fine. Right now, the guy doesnt have much to play with.
RavenBoy Wrote:I'm starting to dislike Billy G alot now. Bradley played horrible this game and wouldnt take him out. That just dont show me much of a coach. Good game for Patterson and Crawford.

who would you suggest that he put in the replace him that would be more productive?...nobody!! thats just it, it doesn't who he puts in off that pitiful bench no one, regardless of how bad he plays, will be more productive than bradley will...i wish they could take him out, its rediculus, i hate to watch him play, but theres no other option, and god forbid dont go down the porter route again, nobody wants to see that...
Good win for the cats
Way to go Cats!
OMG Wrote:who would you suggest that he put in the replace him that would be more productive?...nobody!! thats just it, it doesn't who he puts in off that pitiful bench no one, regardless of how bad he plays, will be more productive than bradley will...i wish they could take him out, its rediculus, i hate to watch him play, but theres no other option, and god forbid dont go down the porter route again, nobody wants to see that...
It dont matter who it is. I can take any High school coach and give them UK team and they wont get beat by 41.
Thats a joke, It would be different if Vandy was the #1 team and we couldnt beat them but that isnt the case.
RavenBoy Wrote:It dont matter who it is. I can take any High school coach and give them UK team and they wont get beat by 41.
Thats a joke, It would be different if Vandy was the #1 team and we couldnt beat them but that isnt the case.

It wouldnt have mattered who the coach of UK was that night. It was just one of those days you live and learn.

Yea your right you probably could, it would be much higher then what it was, Thats why they are in High School and not college coaches.
Batpuff Wrote:It wouldnt have mattered who the coach of UK was that night. It was just one of those days you live and learn.

Yea your right you probably could, it would be much higher then what it was, Thats why they are in High School and not college coaches.
No I dont think so. The majority of Vandys shots that were made was not because their awesome players but just because UK couldnt play simple defense. I bet they scored 20 points just off a pick and roll. This was just horrible D. I know its Billy G 1st year and we have to give him another year or 2 before we can judge him but come one. There is a reason Crawford and Bradley was playing bad. They knew he wasent going to take them out of the game, so they could play however they wanted. If your down 45 points why wouldnt you put other players in, it couldnt hurt any.
RavenBoy Wrote:It dont matter who it is. I can take any High school coach and give them UK team and they wont get beat by 41.

i dont know about that, i mean billy g has very good credentials and has been very successful at the college level, but its been with players he knows...i dont think he has any idea how to deal with the team that he has, they are so torn between each other and very reluctant to buy into what he's trying to...the only sad thing is, is that there is no one on the bench that he could put in so we could bench the ones who rebel against the system...its impossible...all he and everyone else can do is ride the pitiful ship until after march and start preparing for next year, because i hate to say but this season is a wash out...if we do make the tourny, which i very seriously doubt, it will be a first round exit...
Well UK will be alot better next year and why would you wanna take bradley out? when he is the only true point guard on the team!, I mean if you would rather have the porter kid in, then thats your opinion
RedSeal Wrote:Well UK will be alot better next year and why would you wanna take bradley out? when he is the only true point guard on the team!, I mean if you would rather have the porter kid in, then thats your opinion

No, I was wanting that little short white kid that never gets to play except in that one game early in the year. Looked like to me he could handle the ball very well. Hey, you dont know what ya go until you play them.
RavenBoy Wrote:No, I was wanting that little short white kid that never gets to play except in that one game early in the year. Looked like to me he could handle the ball very well. Hey, you dont know what ya go until you play them.

Hmmmmm I am sure he knows what he has, Thats why they never see the floor unless its a blow out.
This was a huge win for UK from a mental standpoint. They could have went into Baton Rouge and played like they did when they lost to Vanderbilt by 41 but they came out with a purpose and that was to win which they did, congrats UK on the win and good luck v.s. Georgia.
Batpuff Wrote:Hmmmmm I am sure he knows what he has, Thats why they never see the floor unless its a blow out.
I guess you say the samething about Porter? Id say not.
Bradley played most of the day with the best defender in the SEC covering him (Temple)... he did make some bad plays late... but he also pocketed vital free throws. Kentucky still has a decent chance to make 11-5 in the SEC and finish second in the East division, meaning a first round bye. If accomplished, BCG deserves consideration for SEC coach of the year. By the way, anybody noticed that San Diego is 8-1 in their conference, tied with St. Mary's and Gonzaga?
thecavemaster Wrote:Bradley played most of the day with the best defender in the SEC covering him (Temple)... he did make some bad plays late... but he also pocketed vital free throws. Kentucky still has a decent chance to make 11-5 in the SEC and finish second in the East division, meaning a first round bye. If accomplished, BCG deserves consideration for SEC coach of the year. By the way, anybody noticed that San Diego is 8-1 in their conference, tied with St. Mary's and Gonzaga?

COACH OF THE YEAR???? THATS THE CRAZIEST THING IVE EVER HEARD!!
THIS team is not good at all .
do you remember the sweet 16 by vandy UK beat them by 47 in rupp so shut up UK will be allright
rallo316 Wrote:do you remember the sweet 16 by vandy UK beat them by 47 in rupp so shut up UK will be allright

whats ur point? its a lot different when they are getting beat that bad, i think thats everyones point...
Billy G is a good coach. He's doing what he can with this team. When he gets his own players in there they will be all right.
Well, this year just shows us either: (1) That Billy G isn't as good as we thought, OR (2) That Tubby sure did leave the cupboard dry (hence as I've said before, he didn't recruit well). I sure do hope that it isn't both (1) and (2) though. That would be a disaster!!
Pages: 1 2