Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK gets another commitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks as though UK is getting a junior college player that has 2 years (I think) left. And yes, he's a PF. Not sure how well he plays, but I think he was one of, if not the highest rated JUCO player this past season. I'm hoping he can come in and help Bobby Perry in taking Hayes' spot.
Not that well.
Tubby is becomeing a master recruiter........ :?:
He was the Juco player of the year last year. I think he may take Chuck's place. He's around 6'8".
I heard about this on the radio and I am very excited. I think that he is going to be a great addition to the team!

GO CATS! 8)
he is supposeed to be real good
ok people...juco players dont really do good in divison 1 A..remember theres a reason as to why hes there in the 1st place..and if this is post to make kentucky better than wow have we declined when it comes to recruiting
I think he'll be a good addition to the team.
I hope we get Echefu
Thats right JUCO players aren't very good. Whatever once again talking out of your head. Most of the time these players become JUCO players due to something besides their playing abilities. Tell Cincinnati and Coach Huggins that JUCO players aren't good. Cry
ok i will....coach huggins and cincy...juco players are not that good....i mean exactly how many final fours have u made ever??...lmao there catdawg!
I think he will be a great addition to the team Tongue