Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vandy 41 Kentucky 11 halftime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow
This is horrible
This is the worst game I have ever witnessed in my life.

Horrible.
Well...

Thats all I've got to say.
unreal...........TERRIBLE.
Never seen a Kentucky team play this bad
Dear God.
Like you guys, I have never seen UK play this bad in my entire life. There is not one positive thing you can take from that half of basketball. Lowest point total for UK at the half since the shot clock was invented. No defense. No hustle or heart, and no coaching tonight. Be interesting to see how not only the Kentucky media, but national media reacts to this beat down.
Kinda reminds me of the UK/G'town NCAA TOURNEY game!!! Just about as bad a half as I have ever seen! What makes it worse is that Vandy has played about their best!
alfus21 Wrote:Like you guys, I have never seen UK play this bad in my entire life. There is not one positive thing you can take from that half of basketball. Lowest point total for UK at the half since the shot clock was invented. No defense. No hustle or heart, and no coaching tonight. Be interesting to see how not only the Kentucky media, but national media reacts to this beat down.
Can't blame the coach because of the stupid stuff these guys are pulling! But I guarantee Billy G hates being on the endline!
Hey I believe the Wildcats will come out alive and ready to play but i think that the lead is to much to overcome.
Worst game iv ever seen. They are playing horrible.
Omg!!!!
Just turned this on....wow.
I'm embarrassed. I thought things were looking up, but it seems different now. I think it's the lowest first half total by any D-1 team all year.
Wow this is seriously the worst ive ever seen Kentucky play. They went a good 8 minuets without scoring a basket. They are playing terrible right now, hopefully they'll play better second half but i dont think they will be able to come back from this far down.
blackcat Wrote:I'm embarrassed. I thought things were looking up, but it seems different now. I think it's the lowest first half total by any D-1 team all year.
I think St. Louis had 8 earlier in the season. Then we remember what happened there. They scored 20 total.
It's really official Mark Coury is the worst D-1 player and definitely the worse to ever put on a Kentucky uniform. I take that back, it may be Harris.
im gonna hang myself
Kentucky is playing like a bunch of first graders running around haveing no clue what they are doing!
blackcat Wrote:It's really official Mark Coury is the worst D-1 player and definitely the worse to ever put on a Kentucky uniform. I take that back, it may be Harris.

this is true
I am not blaming the huge scoring difference on the refs.... but I mean they are horrible... I wonder if they are on loan from the 15th region? lol jj
No heart what so ever from Kentucky in this one. Never seen a UK team play as bad as this one in my entire life, pathetic.
this is truely embarassing and i am sorry the whole country had to see this i would make them walk back to lexington.