Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Memphis finish undefeated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will they finish the season undefeated?
Nope.
I think they will. Tennesse is the only one that has a chance to beat them.
Tennessee beats them. But that's it.
they wil lose to a c-usa team this year watch and see.
They'll have a let down at some point, most likely against Tenn, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them get snake bitten somewhere else along the line.

Also, I assume the question is only referring to the regular season. If you include the tourney, no way they go undefeated this season.
No. They will get upset by somebody.
YES, I say they will go undefeated in regular season.
They definatly wont go undefeated threw the tournament. I say they get beat out sweet sixteen.
Makes me so mad cause they havn't played any team worth playing. and Tennessee with kill em
Yeah i hope so They are overrated
Maybe, its up to Tenn.
They have definately got the talent to go undefeated, but I don't see it happenin. Bobby Knight was the last coach to guide a team to an undefeated, national championship season and the was in the mid 70's. Somewhere along the line they will have a let down or get outcoached. So I say NO, they will NOT go undefeated.
I'm thinking that they get beat by Tennessee during the regular season and thats it. But come tourny time i think the Tigers are jus too young and will get beat out in the Sweet Sixteen
I think they will go undefeated during the regular season. But get beat out in the tourney.
They are the New England Patriots of College basketball. Undefeated and will get beat out in the 2nd-3rd round of the tourney!
Tenn will beat them
Tailback44 Wrote:they wil lose to a c-usa team this year watch and see.

They may lose to Tennessee but not to a C-USA team. They're the #1 team playing in a conference that would have a hard time competing with top high school programs.