Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana 83 Illinois 79 2 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game Congrat Indiana
Illinois fans about started a riot towards the end of the second overtime. Someone threw items at Eric Gordon's mom and people that was with her attempted to go after the culprit but were stopped by security.
yeah i saw that i dont think the place could have taken a 3rd overtime
DALE Wrote:Illinois fans about started a riot towards the end of the second overtime. Someone threw items at Eric Gordon's mom and people that was with her attempted to go after the culprit but were stopped by security.

Wow! Thats a little bit to far to take it out on the parents of Eric Gordon. But it was a hard fought game and it was Indiana's first win at Illinois since '99.
I wish I would've kept watching this game when I turned it on it the first half of it. I seen it this morning on ESPNEWS and it looked like an awesome game...Indiana is for real. Gah Illinois fans hate Eric Gordon lol.
Yeah it was an awesome game. Illinois had 2 chances to win it once at the and of regulation and at the end of the first OT but the Pruitt kid missed critical free throws. Ended up going 1-7 from the line. Congrats to Indiana on the win in a very hostile environment.
This was a great game. It kinda remided me of that Oklahoma State and Texas game last year. Eric Gordon hit a clutch bank three to send it to 2nd OT..
Why do Ilinois fans hate Gordon so bad...every time he touched the ball that place filled with Boo's.
mcolem00 Wrote:This was a great game. It kinda remided me of that Oklahoma State and Texas game last year. Eric Gordon hit a clutch bank three to send it to 2nd OT..
Why do Ilinois fans hate Gordon so bad...every time he touched the ball that place filled with Boo's.
Wow, I think your the only person who didn't know this lol. Gordon committed to Illinois his Jr. year of High School and then ended up going to Indiana.
Yeah that definitely makes sense...
Panther Thunder Wrote:Wow, I think your the only person who didn't know this lol. Gordon committed to Illinois his Jr. year of High School and then ended up going to Indiana.

Yeah he's gotta be the only person he didn't know that...lol.
I didnt know this either.
his dad hired a bodygaurd for that game, If you needed a bodygaurd for a game why would you even go, and take your 8 year old son???
Do you guys watch ESPN??? LOL that's literally all they talked about with this game for about two weeks during every game on TV and during about every episode of SC or College Gameday that had anything to do with Eric Gordon/Illinois. But idk it may be fun living under a rock lol.Smile
Panther Thunder Wrote:Do you guys watch ESPN??? LOL that's literally all they talked about with this game for about two weeks during every game on TV and during about every episode of SC or College Gameday that had anything to do with Eric Gordon/Illinois. But idk it may be fun living under a rock lol.Smile

ok lol man i think we get it.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:ok lol man i think we get it.
I just didn't get it lol. I was tired of hearing about it.
What a sloppy game at the end... it was an exciting one though!