Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions for KAPOS State 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to see who everyone thought would place this year at state. My predictions are as follows:

Small- Madison Central
Medium-North Laurel
Large- Dunbar
Super- Greenup County (Madison Southern also has an awesome routine, very clean)
Small CoEd- Elliott County or Barren County
Large CoEd- Graves Co.
Traditional-GRC or Pikeville (should be very close)

Good luck to all teams. It should be a very exciting competition.
Those are pretty accurate predictions!
well there is not doubt about Large co-ed Graves is the best I have ever seen!
Traditional should be interesting this year. :]
I agree with the predictions but I think the only reason traditional is going to be so interesting is to watch GRC and Pikeville compete because they are both AWESOME teams...but we also have to think about Bryant Station cheerleaders to!!!!
stride2 Wrote:I agree with the predictions but I think the only reason traditional is going to be so interesting is to watch GRC and Pikeville compete because they are both AWESOME teams...but we also have to think about Bryant Station cheerleaders to!!!!

Why does anyone have to worry about Bryan Station? They didn't even win their region. They really aren't that good.
cheerforblue Wrote:well there is not doubt about Large co-ed Graves is the best I have ever seen!

Graves will have to have a major melt down for anyone else to win it