Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama at Kentucky 2/9/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions on this one?
Like i say every week ...Uk wins another one..by 4 this time
UK by 9
I havent watched Bama this year but their record dont say much so I'll take the cats by 8.
Kentucky could be in full strengh for the first time this season. I look for Patterson to shut down Hendrix and Bradley to play hard Defense on Steel if he plays.Crawford should have a really good game. Im going to take Kentucky by 7 and go to 6-2 in conference play, and continue to a 5 game winning streak.

GO CATS
I hope we will win this one but I look for this one to be a little bit tougher than the past few. Hendrix is a load down low hes big and strong, hopefully Patterson can stop him like PCF5 said but idk if Bradley dont play it will be extermley tough! Is Bradley playing this game for sure? ...Go Cats!

Cats by 4.
Cats by 10
Cats in a close one.
Im going to take Wildcats by 5 in a tuff game.
kentucky by 5
CATS by 8
MVP2 Wrote:I hope we will win this one but I look for this one to be a little bit tougher than the past few. Hendrix is a load down low hes big and strong, hopefully Patterson can stop him like PCF5 said but idk if Bradley dont play it will be extermley tough! Is Bradley playing this game for sure? ...Go Cats!

Cats by 4.

Well on KSR Matt Jones said that BG thought he could play against Auburn so I think he will be able to go against the tide.
im taking the cats by 15 with patterson having a double double
I'm gonna take the beloved Cats in this one. Cats by 6+
Cats by 6.
I saw someone wrote that Ramel Bradley would guard Ronald Steele. Is Ronald Steele back? I thought he was out.

Bama could have the ability to be a great team if Ronal Steele is back, because he would be the point, and Hendrix down low, and then Alonzo Gee is great.
Cats by a 3

because I am seeing a trend over the past two games lol
UK wins another one
Bradley is playing in this game so I think we should have no prob.
Im glad to have Bradley back.
I was at the bar in the Marriott tonight when Bama came in and I actually spoke with a couple players included Gee, and I ask him where Hendrix was and they all said he was bad off sick in his room. They didnt really say what was wrong with him but said he missed the shoot around today and was very questionable for the game.
well if he doesnt play that wil be a big blow for Bama and the Cats should have a easy win.
Kentucky by 8