Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 66 - Auburn 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
UK - 66 Auburn - 63, Final.

All I can say is wow! Almost had a heart attack watching this game. UK done everything wrong in the final few minutes, and still pulled out the road win.
Great effort without Bradley.
Another great win for the Cats. Wasn't the prettiest win, but UK pulled it through. Congrats Cats! Keep fighting!!
Tuff fought game cats Good job Congrats Wildcats.
Congrats Wildcats
Tough Faught win w/o Meeks and Bradley!!!! Congrats CATS!!
Good win for the Cats.
alot of turnovers for kentucky, but still held the tigers off...Congrats to KY
this game to me is one that will help the cats more than any game they have played so far due to the fact that tonite they played without bradley the whole game along with meeks.and with a record # of turnovers and still pulled out the win.shows me that this team has become a he#l oh alot tougher and when it comes down to it in march they will be there...CONGRATULATIONS UK!!
It most certainly wasnt pretty but it was another win on the road in the SEC which means alot. The cats continue to grit out games when 40% of our offense is on the bench. Dont look now but the cats are the #2 team in the East.
How lopsided were those fouls tonight. There was less the a minute left and we still weren't in the bonus.
tonight was by far the worst game kentucky has played in months, they deserved to get beat. they competely got off there game and was just running the run and gun offense as i call it. they should of just been trying to get it to patterson down low and let him put it in. Patterson dominated on the inside all night. but glad to get the win but lets get ready for alabama
Cats were very lucky to win this game tonight!
It is good to pick up a win especially an SEC win. Still a lot of room for imrovement.
bac2369 Wrote:tonight was by far the worst game kentucky has played in months, they deserved to get beat. they competely got off there game and was just running the run and gun offense as i call it. they should of just been trying to get it to patterson down low and let him put it in. Patterson dominated on the inside all night. but glad to get the win but lets get ready for alabama

I would say weeks not months, but they did look horrible and were very lucky to get the win. It hurt not having Bradley and bad as it hurts me to say that. Porter got lucky and made a few threes, but he still will hurt you more than he will help.
I don't know what to think about Joe Crawford. Sometimes I like him but sometimes I absolutely can't stand him. He had 6 turnover's last night and most of them were in the most crucial part of the game. You would think a senior would be smarter than what he is by now. It was a good win for the cats and one thing is for sure...they are getting better!
UK played horrible and Auburn hit everything they attempted and we still won. Another win for the Cats.
Survivor Wrote:I would say weeks not months, but they did look horrible and were very lucky to get the win. It hurt not having Bradley and bad as it hurts me to say that. Porter got lucky and made a few threes, but he still will hurt you more than he will help.
Man give the kid some credit... he can play. He is an athlete and he can shoot. Does he need to be starting??? NO But he can give us some crucial mins. He does make some bad decisions with the ball sometimes but who dosent on that team?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Man give the kid some credit... he can play. He is an athlete and he can shoot. Does he need to be starting??? NO But he can give us some crucial mins. He does make some bad decisions with the ball sometimes but who dosent on that team?

I will never give Porter any credit!! He could not start on most OVC teams and should have never been wearing a UK uniform...TUBBY:devilflam
Not very many teams can say they have had games of 23 turnovers and 24 turnovers and come out with wins in both of them, but UK sure can. It was a very sloppy game indeed but also was well played by both teams if that makes sense. Crawford and Patterson are definitely carrying the load right now and the supporting cast didn't do so bad last night either. Can't wait to get Bradley and Meeks back 100% healthy and get a good streak going. Congrats to UK on the win.
Survivor Wrote:I will never give Porter any credit!! He could not start on most OVC teams and should have never been wearing a UK uniform...TUBBY:devilflam
And let me guess you couldbeat him in One on One..... You sound like a friend of mine who used to say he could do better in the post in D-1 ball than Orbzuit and this guy couldnt start for Alice Lloyd.
Glad too see the Cats win without Bradley.
blackcat_student Wrote:Glad too see the Cats win without Bradley.
It won't happen Saturday against Bama. We will need him and/or Meeks to win.
Horrible game, I just hope other teams wont pick up that we cant handle pressure.
Seeing that we played without meeks and bradley I am very pleased with the way Kentucky played. Even though we did have about 24 turnovers they fought through the slopiness and pulled out a victory over a Auburn team that beata ranked ole miss. So congrats to Kentucky.