Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Christian 135 - Appalachian Bible 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
99 point win in Grayson. KCU scored 80 points in the first half.
Wow that is unreal. How is Akeem Scott doing for KCU?
-STAT- Wrote:Wow that is unreal. How is Akeem Scott doing for KCU?

Akeem is having another great year. I believe he has had some ankle problems earlier in the season, but seems to be back in good shape for tournament time.

KCU is currently rated #6 in the NCCAA Division II, dropping from #4 after the loss to Cincinnati Christian. The Morehead game was an exhibition for KCU, and does not count on their record.
Did they play the scrubs most of the game? I hope so or that is the most classless thing ever.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Did they play the scrubs most of the game? I hope so or that is the most classless thing ever.

I was not at the game, so I can't say first hand, but I know the coach well enough to know he would have used his subs extensively. They were just playing a very overmatched team in Appalachian. They have not won a game this year, and the closest that they have come to anyone is 21 points, and that was against another team that is not very good.

This team would not be on the schedule, except that they are still in the same region. I expect KCU will move up a level in the very near future.
KCU82 Wrote:Akeem is having another great year. I believe he has had some ankle problems earlier in the season, but seems to be back in good shape for tournament time.

KCU is currently rated #6 in the NCCAA Division II, dropping from #4 after the loss to Cincinnati Christian. The Morehead game was an exhibition for KCU, and does not count on their record.
You can have exhibition games after the season starts?
Wow... 99 point win is very impressive.

I wonder what it takes to play for App. Bible?
The Guru Wrote:You can have exhibition games after the season starts?

KCU had two this year, against Liberty University and Morehead State. Lost by 22 at Morehead, and 39 at Liberty. (I don't think Akeem Scott played much in the Liberty game due to injury.) Liberty and Morehead both counted the games, while KCU did not.
Wow!!
Pitiful!
Yeah I worked with Akeem at a summer camp this past summer and he was an amazing ball player. Glad to hear that he is doing good.
99 point win!!!! sounds like they shouldn't have even had them on the schedule...this wasn't very christain like! haha

sorry i couldn't resist...
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah I worked with Akeem at a summer camp this past summer and he was an amazing ball player. Glad to hear that he is doing good.
Really? so did I.
Any stats on Millard Workman?
4_real Wrote:Any stats on Millard Workman?

He has played only on the JV team this year.