Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #3 Duke Vs #4 North Carolina 02-06-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wed. @ 9:00
Dickie V's first game back from surgery.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Dickie V's first game back from surgery.
Who would ever think Dickie V likes Duke and UNC.Smile
Well I hate both teams with all my heart, especially like Duke so im gonna say UNC by 5+
Duke!!!
I think Duke has better shooters so thats why im going with them.
NC will be better in the Paint
Duke will be better behind the arc.

But gotta go with my dukies by 6!
I am gonna have to go with the Dukies! They have better shooters. Duke by 5+
Tarheels... too much athleticism
Blue Devils
Looks like UNC is gonna have to start their 3rd string PG for this game.
Yea, your right Raven. Ty Lawson (UNC) might not be able to play Weds. cause of a sprang ankle!
Duke baby
I dont like either team but im gonna say Duke by 7 because of Lawson's bum ankle.
Gotta go with the Dukies in this one. The only reason I like Duke is because of Coach K, great coach and a class act. This will be a very entertaining game to watch but UNC will be hurt if Lawon sets this one out, they said he would be a game time decision but he will more than likely be out with that ankle sprain. Looking forward also to hearing and seeing Vitale back in the booth, College Hoops isn't the same without him love him or hate him.
I like UNC without Lawson!
I hate both teams but im going to go with Duke by 6. UNC is going to be hurting without Lawson. It will still be a close one and should be a great game.
IMO whoever wins this game should be ranked 1. NOT MEMPHIS.. they havn't even played anybody worth beating!!!