Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Auburn - Feb. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UK- 10-9 (4-2), 3rd Southeastern - East
Aub-12-8 (2-5), 4th Southeastern - West
UK by 10+
Yea Im gonna with UK by 9.
Kentucky is one of hottest teams right now and im gonna say that UK wins by 8 +
I wouldn't go as far as saying they are one of the hottest teams right now but they are a team on the rise. I'll say UK by 12.
uk by 9
UK by 14.
Kentucky by 11
I wonder if anyone will pick Auburn on this poll?
Uk by 5+
UK by 12
Auburn..

naw, just kidding. KY by 12
Kentucky keeps rolling.............
UK by 10.
Kentucky by 10+. UK keeps on their winning ways.
well someone picked auburn finally
I think UK will win, but it's hard to pick a margin not knowing who will play and who is out. Bradley? Crawford? Meeks? Too many variables to make an accurate assessment.

If at least two of the above three play, then UK by 12 points.
Is Bradley gonna play in this game??
UK by 13
RavenBoy Wrote:well someone picked auburn finally

I was just playing. Kentucky will win!
UK by 12
uk by 6 points
UK by 7. Does anyone know if Bradley will be back for this one?
UK I agree is on the rise and should defend their home floor once again.

UK- 79
AUBURN- 65

I know it has been asked a few times already but whats the status of Ramel Bradley?
UK is ona roll and needs to win this one. On the other hand they've shown in the past that after a couple of good wins they will sometimes slack off and get behind.

I say it's gonna be close late after an Auburn comeback from way behind. But UK inks out a win on a Bradley 3 and the place goes wild!!

Was Bradley out because of the Chin thing?
Kentucky- 85
Auburn- 77
Ramel Bradley will not play in this game. Coach G said his concussion was healing properly, but he still isn't over his viral infection. Crawford will play, and Meeks is likely not playing. This is coming from Coach G on his call in show.
-STAT- Wrote:UK I agree is on the rise and should defend their home floor once again.
UK- 79
AUBURN- 65

I know it has been asked a few times already but whats the status of Ramel Bradley?

This game is at Auburn, but I don't think it should matter against this Tiger team. One of the weakest in the league.
More Cowbell Wrote:This game is at Auburn, but I don't think it should matter against this Tiger team. One of the weakest in the league.

My bad for some reason I thought it was at Rupp.
UK in a tight one by like 2 maybe 1
Pages: 1 2