Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 63 - Georgia 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huge win for the Wildcats. Their first win on the road this season. Joe Crawford stepped up big time. I'M PROUD OF EM'!
Great win for the cats. This was a very tough, hard fought game. I thought UK played great given their circumstances.
I only got to see the last few minutes so what happened to Bradley?
this was a great game. im so happy they are starting to get on track and win! GO CATS!
I was really surprised that Kentucky won this game. Crawford heel was killing him, Bradley only played 2/3's of the 1st half and Meeks didn't even play, so Gillispie should be happy with his team and there effort today. Crawford finished with 26 and Patterson had another real good game... Congrats Cats!
I thought Joe was a warrior today.
colts12 Wrote:I only got to see the last few minutes so what happened to Bradley?

He took a hard foul and hit the floor hard in the first half. He hit the floor face first and appeared to be really lucky that he wasn't hurt any worse. He had a cut on his chin and looked like he might be able to come back but never returned.
The Guard play w/out Bradley really surprised me today, I thought they contained Ga's outside abilities however allowed them to free up on the screens. Poor blocking out about lost it for them today. The nail in the coffin was the lob pass from Jasper and dunk by Patterson. I was really happy given the circumstance, KUDOS to Crawford he played with a lot of heart
Is it just me, or did you see more lobs in the game today than we saw all last season?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Is it just me, or did you see more lobs in the game today than we saw all last season?

No it wasn't just you. If I seen correctly the majority of the lobs where set plays. Patterson rolled outside, and once he had the guy on his back made a quick cut inside for the easy lob.
Patterson is an awesome player. He has the ability to be a dominate player just hope he stays around for four years.
Way to go Cats!!! Why was Meeks not playing?
Big win considering that everybody was hurt.
I really like what I saw out of the Cats today. They proved they could beat a tough team on the road without some of there key players. I like what Gillispe is doing and should keep it up. GO BIG BLUE!
Proud of the BIG BLUE! If they play with this kind of drive the rest of the season, then we might sneak up on some teams! WAY TO GO CATS!!
Did Bradley get in foul trouble or was he just struggling?
RedSeal Wrote:Did Bradley get in foul trouble or was he just struggling?

No, he got hurt on a hard foul..
RedSeal Wrote:Did Bradley get in foul trouble or was he just struggling?

He got fouled hard and basically landed on his chin. I believe they had to stitch him up and he looked completely dazed and out of it when they showed him on the sidelines. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a concussion.
Im glad to see uk has found a winning rhythm
Good JOb UK, Horrible defense though.
Way to go Cats!! I hope Bradley is feeling better today... that was a nasty fall.
I dont see why he didnt try to stop his self from hitting his face, unless he was trying to make the foul look harder than it was. I didnt think it was a hard foul, He just fell hard.
Congrats to the Cats on a hard-fought win. Very impressed they were able to win without Meeks, without Bradley for 3/4 of the game, and with an obviously hurting Crawford.

Patterson was a beast as always, and Crawford may have had his best game as a Wildcat. I just hope we can get some of these guys back and healthy for a change.
ComfortEagle Wrote:He got fouled hard and basically landed on his chin. I believe they had to stitch him up and he looked completely dazed and out of it when they showed him on the sidelines. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a concussion.

Well thanks for clearing that up, but BTW we really need Bradley if we want to make the NCAA touney, because Bradley is a HUGE contributer
You are exactly right Red Seal, Bradley is what keeps this team going. Well him and Crawford combined. If not for those two then its beyond me where this team would be right now, im guessing winless. They have kept UK in games and have had them on the verge of winning some of the games we have lost. They have played their hearts out this season and deserve alot of praise. Patterson is a good player and I dont have anything against him, but I dont think every offensive play should have him involved. He has screwed up a few times when we needed a big score. Yes I know he is a freshman but as much as people on here and the coach praise him and make him out to be the best UK player ever, you would think he would be able to rebound better and make better decisions than what he does. Crawford has played through pain and is the best player taking it to the rim, hes strong and determined and rarely gives less than everything he has. Bradley carried UK for 7 or 8 games, playing all but a minute before saturdays game, he is all heart and one of my favorite all time UK players, along with Crawford and Prince. So how about giving Crawford and Bradley the kudos they deserve?
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:You are exactly right Red Seal, Bradley is what keeps this team going. Well him and Crawford combined. If not for those two then its beyond me where this team would be right now, im guessing winless. They have kept UK in games and have had them on the verge of winning some of the games we have lost. They have played their hearts out this season and deserve alot of praise. Patterson is a good player and I dont have anything against him, but I dont think every offensive play should have him involved. He has screwed up a few times when we needed a big score. Yes I know he is a freshman but as much as people on here and the coach praise him and make him out to be the best UK player ever, you would think he would be able to rebound better and make better decisions than what he does. Crawford has played through pain and is the best player taking it to the rim, hes strong and determined and rarely gives less than everything he has. Bradley carried UK for 7 or 8 games, playing all but a minute before saturdays game, he is all heart and one of my favorite all time UK players, along with Crawford and Prince. So how about giving Crawford and Bradley the kudos they deserve?

Man, you still keeping up with UK Basketball??... I thought you gave up on this stupid team, and stupid coach?? By the way.. without Patrick Patterson, we would be winless as well.. There are alot of people that has to do with this team who deserves praise.. one I think is Perry Stevenson. By far the most improved player from the start of the the season til now...
UK played great against Georgia. They are playing some great ball these past games. If UK keeps this up, we still might make it to the big dance.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Man, you still keeping up with UK Basketball??... I thought you gave up on this stupid team, and stupid coach?? By the way.. without Patrick Patterson, we would be winless as well.. There are alot of people that has to do with this team who deserves praise.. one I think is Perry Stevenson. By far the most improved player from the start of the the season til now...

Agreed