Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC won again tonight against a West Virginia team. They were ranked #17 in the NAIA, so they should move up about this win.
I know they won in Overtime. Justin Hicks had 23 pts.
Yea i thought they would do good in NAIA play, when i seen them play against UK at the first of the Season
WAY to go PC.
RedSeal Wrote:Yea i thought they would do good in NAIA play, when i seen them play against UK at the first of the Season
they looked horrible against UK compared to now. They would probably give UK a good game now.
RavenBoy Wrote:they looked horrible against UK compared to now. They would probably give UK a good game now.
Don't they play Georgetown next week??
Yea they play them Thursday at 8:00 and Ill be there.
RavenBoy Wrote:PC won again tonight against a West Virginia team. They were ranked #17 in the NAIA, so they should move up about this win.
I know they won in Overtime. Justin Hicks had 23 pts.

Yeah, nice piece on J Hicks in the Lex Herald on Sunday. Sounds like he's having a good freshman year.
What is Georgetown ranked? Justin Hicks looked really nice in the game I seen him play.
RedSeal Wrote:Yea i thought they would do good in NAIA play, when i seen them play against UK at the first of the Season

Thats what I've been tellin ppl. I believe if PC played UK again.. it would be a decent game. I dont kno about now, were UK is pickin up the pace a lil.. but def a few weeks ago.Big Grin
100%SUCCESS Wrote:What is Georgetown ranked? Justin Hicks looked really nice in the game I seen him play.
Georgetown is ranked #2 nationally in the latest NAIA poll, and their record is 21-0. Should be a GREAT game.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Georgetown is ranked #2 nationally in the latest NAIA poll, and their record is 21-0. Should be a GREAT game.
Ohh yea, I cant wait for this game.
RavenBoy Wrote:they looked horrible against UK compared to now. They would probably give UK a good game now.

UK would beat them worse than they did at the first of the season...lol how in the **** can you say that?
They could have played them a closer game about a month ago but not now.