Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Carolina 9-9 (1-3) coming off a two point loss to Florida @ home.

Kentucky 8-9 (2-2) coming off a huge win over #5 Tenn. @ home.

Whats everyones prediction on this game?

Wildcats by 9.
Kentucky is really starting to come together, I'll take the Cats by 12.

GO BIG BLUE!
blackcat_student Wrote:Kentucky is really starting to come together, I'll take the Cats by 12.

GO BIG BLUE!
that was my prediction. Go cats!!
I think the cats have been playing better of late. I like the cats chances in this one. I'll say cats by 6
South Carolina will fight hard, but I don't think they have an answer for Patterson in this one. UK by 8-10.
The Cats may struggle in this one early after the emotional win against UT, but I see them pulling away in the end.

Kentucky 85
South Carolina 71
cats by 10
I dont know anything about SC but Ill take the Cats
I'll take UK by 7
No doubt the Cats in this one!! Cats by 10! GO CATS!!!
I say cats win big
cats by 10
kentucky 78
south carolina 70
cats by 7
Hopefully UK can pull ogg another SEC win. They seem to be playing better as of late.
UK by 12
UK by 9-12
Ill take my cats by 14

Kentucky 80
South Carolina 70
Kentucky has to be careful of an emotional letdown after the big win over Tennessee. This is a home game against a team that UK should beat, and the challenge will be for the Cats to come out with the same intensity that they did against the Vols.

I'll say UK pulls away late and wins by 13, 68-55.
cats by 6
UK by 9 points 77-68.
RedSeal Wrote:Ill take my cats by 14

Kentucky 80
South Carolina 70

That's 10..............I'll take the Cats 67-59
mcfan1 Wrote:That's 10..............I'll take the Cats 67-59

lol i noticed that too haha
UK by 5. 64-59
South Carolina Baby Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll say the cats by 10-15, with Patterson dominating the glass, Meeks, Jasper and Stevens contributing with their indivual roles, and Bradley and Crawford coming through when they need a basket (or a freethrow)!!!!!
Coach G has really shown the Cats how to win....I'll take the Cats by 9...Think USC will give them a game though....
UK by 12
the cats by 7
bac2369 Wrote:kentucky 78
south carolina 70

Wow you got that one right on the nail!