Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Calvin Wheat Named Head Coach of PC Bears???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yesterday, calvin wheat informed soccer prospects from pikeville that he in fact would be the new head coach of the Pikeville College Bears Soccer Team in the Fall of 2005. honestly i am surprise he recieved the job. many questions are on the rise now such as who will be pikeville high schools soccer coach next year? will he stay at the school? who is he recruiting? and will he be able to lead the bears to a winning season in a very hard conference with teams such as georgetown. it is going to very difficult for them to produce a winning season, but i look forward to shakin calvins hand from the opposing bench after the game. anyone have any opinions or answers to the questions?
Pikeville sure is losing a lot of coaches this year...but i heard rumors of this earlier in the year and i found them to be true...i dont know who will replace calvin
is george childers capable of being a head coach???
I actually thought you were talking about the men's basketball team. I was hoping they'd got rid of Randy McCoy.
george childers couldnt coach next year, maybe the girls team, but no way for the guys team. its not that he doesnt know the game, it is for other reasons.

so what does people think about "calvin helping start soccer in eastern kentucky" as the app news express states. I know many ppl that hard more of an influence than him.