Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Azubuike Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a rumor going around campus that 'Buike might be leaving for the NBA. If he does this will leave UK without a captain. Have you all heard anything about this?
for one i think Ravi will be more the team emotional leader....
nd 2 Kaz isn't good enough for NBA
I don't think he is either, but it's just what I've been hearing. I saw Buike tonight at K-Lair and we talked about the Illinois/UNC game but I didn't feel like it was right to ask him if he was thinking about going to the NBA.
who was he for in that game? he needs to stay for his senior year.
Illinois
He would probably make the draft. A late pick. Just because of his athletic ability. But with Chuck gone Bukie would be the true senior captain and most likey have a break out season. I hope he returns. Kepp us updated GF.
He's not going to sign an agent, so if he doesn't get drafted he can come back to play fot the cats.
He's not ready for the NBA.........

Oh well if he goes I guess Crawford will be playing earlier.... :mrgreen:

If he returns he better have a breakout year, or he may not be going to the NBA then either.....
I personally think he is only doing this to get his name out there for the scouts to show he has the potential for the Nba, but he is not ready for the NBA quite yet... he didnt sign an agent so he is eligible to return for what hsould be his best season, his senior year...I hope and think he will stay
Stay where you beling Buike...the championship is waiting for you! :!:
It was confirmed in the campus newspaper today that Azubuike is going to go to some NBA camps but not sign on with an agent. So in all likelihood he is just going to see how he does down there and unless he is really amazing at those camps, will be back to play next year.
the championship is not waiting for the cats next year...sparks is a defensive liability, rondo still cant shoot that good...crawford keeps whining about everything, and morris played like a bust last year..but if bradley is in for sparks, rondo works on shooting, crawford puts full effort in, and morris starts playin with authority, than buike might bring some hardware back
well good points but still i think next season the CATS will be on of the top teams in the nation, if they arent the top!
well now you can throw that idea out the door.,..cuz buike is gone
Ok can you people tell me this? Why would ANYONE leave the most winningest school in Ncaa basketball, to go to Virgina or anywhere else?!

Btw he also has won the coach of the year twice so I dont think anyone is going to run him off...
Ill miss him....
Azubuike is most definately leaving the University of Kentucky before his Senior Season. He has declared for the NBA Draft and hired an Agent severing all possible chances of him returning to Kentucky even if he doesn't get picked because having an Agent while a Collegiate Player is a Violation of the NCAA. Azubuike will be able to continue as a student at the University of Kentucky yet will nto be able to participate in any Collegiate Sports Activities.
we kind of already know this
"The-Franchise" Wrote:Azubuike is most definately leaving the University of Kentucky before his Senior Season. He has declared for the NBA Draft and hired an Agent severing all possible chances of him returning to Kentucky even if he doesn't get picked because having an Agent while a Collegiate Player is a Violation of the NCAA. Azubuike will be able to continue as a student at the University of Kentucky yet will nto be able to participate in any Collegiate Sports Activities.

THeres a man that knows graphics.. Nice banner!!! Idea