Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best middle school teams this year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Martha Jane Potter and Adams have the most potential I think... They both are a little inconsistant though.
K_Hall Wrote:Martha Jane Potter and Adams have the most potential I think... They both are a little inconsistant though.

What is MJP overall record ?
johnson central they wouldnt even play hindman whats up with that????
Adams
Ok, not trying to make any teams look bad on here but I have a question. The Fleming Co. 6th grade team played up in the 7th grade Middle School State tourny last year @ the KBA. They defeated the Betsy Layne 7th grade team (last year, would now be the 8th grade team?). Fleming Co. also had no holdbacks. Is this the team that everyone is speaking highly of on here? I don't get to see many eastern ky teams but I know Johnson Co. 7th is tough.
Yes, That Is Us. And Yes You Do Have A Very Good Team, We Had Just Lost Our Best Player The Game Before We Played. You Guys Played Well And Most Definitely Desered The Win.
Thank you. I wasn't trying to dog out your team I was just curious. Glad to hear you all are doing well. Even though we won that game I could tell you all had a pretty good team. I didn't know one of your best players was out. Good luck the rest of the year and or at state.
are any of these teams playing the tournament at the sportsplex this weekend?
No Offence Taken At All. You Guys Played Very Well And Earned The Win.
Top 5 teams in Pike

How I see it-

1. Virgie
2. Belfry
3. Pikeville
4. Dorton
5. Millard

Good luck to all teams in Tourny!
The Wizard Wrote:Top 5 teams in Pike

How I see it-

1. Virgie
2. Belfry
3. Pikeville
4. Dorton
5. Millard

Good luck to all teams in Tourny!

That's pretty much how I see it to.
sebastan middle beat a.b and johnson by at least 20
Didn't Belfry beat Johnson central?
JC 7th grade is the best and the 8th grade is pretty good
Pond creek nation Wrote:Didn't Belfry beat Johnson central?

Belfry won by 3 at home and JC won by 10 at home.
my nephew says, Morgan's team is the best team in twenty years.
Why Are None Of These Teams That You Guys Are Talking About Being So Great, In The State Tourney This Weekend? I Would Like To Know Any Info About Jefferson Co. 6th Grade And Casey Co. 6th Grade If Any Of You Have Any!
perryfan Wrote:my nephew says, Morgan's team is the best team in twenty years.

i wouldnt say that
i say south floyd even know they lost 3 good players in brandon marson,freddy ousley and tyler moore they are rlly good if they play as a team
23ukwildcats23 Wrote:i say south floyd even know they lost 3 good players in brandon marson,freddy ousley and tyler moore they are rlly good if they play as a team
Even with these players they still wouldnt be any were near top in state.Big Grin
But i think top in there district along with BL.
SMS & Hazard
Does anyone know how strong the Magoffin Co. 7th grade team is? I see they are playing in the State Tourny @ KBA. This board seems eastern Ky dominated so I assume no one knows anything about Trigg Co. 7th.
Does anyone no how Wayne Co., East Carter, and Graves Co.
7th grade team are???
Wayne Co = very good
East Carter = not so good
Graves Co. = No idea/have never watched them play.
I saw Wayne Co 6th play in there first game last weekend @ state tourney and they are very good. They had one player that dominated, done it all, I believe they said his name was Gardner.
jangles Wrote:are any of these teams playing the tournament at the sportsplex this weekend?

I was at the sportsplex today and the Powell Co 7th grade girls that have been undefeated for two years and that somebody had recently posted said that they must not being playing anybody was there today and they stomped Martin Co. (i think it was there 5th and 6th grade team though--haven't figured out why we played such a young team yet though?) and they also beat Whitley Co. (which was suppose to be the best team there). I know that Johnson Co. and Jones Fork is there as well...I will let you know 2morrow the outcome and who else was there when i get back...
South Laurel 6th, 7th, and 8th are all loaded
NEXT Wrote:Out of teams that I have seen play

1 - Johnson Central
2 - AB Combs
3 - Martin Co.
4 - Pikeville
5 - Paintsville
6 - Dorton

Any others have any thoughts?

virgie has beaten these team all but ab jc they killed dortons team by 40 or more three times
svfan#2 Wrote:virgie has beaten these team all but ab jc they killed dortons team by 40 or more three times

For the 50th time, the list from Next was from last year when we were one of the stronger teams. Virgie has beaten us 3 times this year by 35, 18, and 9--Not 40 three times! Look at the date on the posts and everything will make more sense.

Virgie has not played AB, Johnson County, Martin County, or Paintsville.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7