Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Need Help Please!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need help trying to find a good birthday gift for my niece who just became a flyer on her cheer team. I want to get her something cheer related, hopefully something related to being a flyer since she is so excited about it. I don't know much about cheerleading and thought a cheerleading forum would be the perfect place to find out.

Thanks so much!!! :Cheerlead
They have some sweatshirts and shorts that say 'flyer' and 'air crew' and stuff like that on them. I'd have to look up some of the sites. Let me know if ya need em
I am a flyer on my team and some of the other flyers and i got cute shirts at http://www.cheerloud.com that say.... i can fly...what's your super power? and i think they had other shirts and sweatshirts that had other flyer stuff on it too. I got a really cute charm bracelet for mu birthday, my mom said she found it on ebay.
Hope that helps..
well i would suggest maybe a ( flyer Ball) its in most of the gymnastics books or ballet i have seen its helps you learn how to maintain your balance.its really Kool. or maybe a little bear with a cheer leading uniform on and have a shirt made that says flyer..and then her name or somthing like that hope this helps see ya !