Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Small Co-Ed Winners going to State...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is coming to state at small co-ed this year?
Region 3 - Butler County

Region 12 - McCreary Central

Region 15 - Sheldon Clark

Regin 16 - Elliot County

Thats all so far. A few regions didn't have any competitiors in Small Coed so there won' tbe as many at state
Thank you! Where can you find the results of all Regions does anyone know?
www.kapos.org On the right side, you can click on a link that says Past Results. Go to that and it will show you the winners so far of this year. And the winners in the past 3-4 yrs. You can also go to a link to see winners past that.

Every region hasn't had their competition yet, but keep checking and you will see as they add them. Smile
Region 4 - Barren County
Who do you predict will be good this year? in co-ed
Graves will win. But they are Large Coed. Elliot Co. had a great routine. I think they'll at least place
I think Reidland or Barren County will win in small coed this year.
Where is Barren and Reidland from?
Reidland is from the 1st Region and came in 2nd in small coed last year at UCA Nationals. Barren I think is from the 4th region, and came in 6th at Nationals last year. My guess is that they will both be much better than the other teams in the small coed division.
Really.. Has anyone seen McCreary co. they are suppost to be pretty good this year i am excited to see what all the squads have at state this year!