Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Florida - Jan. 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game will air live on ESPN at 9 p.m.

I think it will be a good game, Florida has played one of the weaker schedules in the SEC but the Gators have some play-makers in Hodge and Calathes... I'll take UK by 5.
It should be a greatm game with 2 down programs right now but i have to take my CATS by 5 also
hmm i dont know that much about florida this year but i love my cats so ill say uk by 7
Florida by 8-12.
im going to go with my FLORIDA GATORS

besides UK isnt any good this year anyway

UF by 14
Florida will more than likely win. But Go Cats!!!
UK by 6 in a very close game throughout.
If...Then Wrote:im going to go with my FLORIDA GATORS

besides UK isnt any good this year anyway

UF by 14
Why don't you move to Florida if you like them so much!
I will help you pack. If...Then.
Florida by 15
how is Jai Lucas doing @ UF ?
flordia in a close one
ESPN's College Gameday will be at this game.
alfus and if then...move to florida..
Cats win by 13
It will be a good game, great atmosphere. I'll take the Cats by 2 in a nail-biter.
cats by 5
Florida 81 UK 70
I'm taking Florida in this one. 78-70 I hate to do this, but this will more than likely happen. GO CATS!!!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:I'm taking Florida in this one. 78-70 I hate to do this, but this will more than likely happen. GO CATS!!!!

just move to florida if u like them that much
bobcatfan22 Wrote:just move to florida if u like them that much

I don't like them that much. Florida is just the better team and will probably win. UK does suck this year. No offense guys! I still love the Cats though.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I don't like them that much. Florida is just the better team and will probably win. UK does suck this year. No offense guys! I still love the Cats though.

HAHAHAHAHA :ChairHit:
Gators-73 Cats-59

The Cats will play another lack luster game and "The Big Blue Nation" will continue to search for the reason things are not going as planned!!!
im gonna say Cats 80 Gators 75

"Lifetime Member of The Gator Hater Club WOOOO CO CATS!!!!
UF-77
Uk-76
They're playin pretty good right now. Florida came out on a 6-0 run, just when I thought it was gonna get ugly from the get go, UK went on an 8-0 run. 2:30 to go, FLA leads 23-19.
I now know why Florida likes Nick Calathes so much.... If you dye his hair black you have Billy Donovan back in the day.
man calathes shoulda been T'ed up after he pushed bradley