Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How High Will Andre Woodson Be Drafted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How High Will Andre Woodson Be Drafted?
Top 15 IMO.
I have heard some talk and he might be the 2nd QB to go.
I'll say he's the 3rd QB drafted and will be in the Top 15, but I hope he slides down to 17.
If he is still on the board when the Bears roll around then thats who they'll take with the 14th pick.
He will be the 2nd QB drafted. he will go in the top 15 more than likely.
look for him to end up with the eagles who will have a pick around 15 to 20
I would say he goes 14th to the bears.almost a safe bet.look forward to seeing him starting over grossman next year...=)
Im hoping the ravens pick him up!
I really hope he doesn't go to the Bears...that would suck.
According to Scout.com...he is the 4th ranked QB in the draft behind Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm and some guy from Delaware named Joey Flacco which is a joke...I think its so stupid how people actually think that Matt Ryan has anywhere near the talent that Andre' Woodson and Brian Brohm have.
vundy33 Wrote:According to Scout.com...he is the 4th ranked QB in the draft behind Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm and some guy from Delaware named Joey Flacco which is a joke...I think its so stupid how people actually think that Matt Ryan has anywhere near the talent that Andre' Woodson and Brian Brohm have.

The NFL scouting experts have always said that his release is slow, and that's why Andre' is behind Brohm and Ryan.

One way that Andre' can help his draft stock is by how well he performs in the Senior Bowl.
Between 10th and 15th.
blackcat_student Wrote:The NFL scouting experts have always said that his release is slow, and that's why Andre' is behind Brohm and Ryan.

One way that Andre' can help his draft stock is by how well he performs in the Senior Bowl.

When is the senior bowl?
I see Andre going in the top 15, probably to the Bears.
I'd say he will go somewhere in the middle of the first round. Baltimore, Chicago, Kansas City, and Carolina are the most realistic possibilities.
Hornet Nation Wrote:look for him to end up with the eagles who will have a pick around 15 to 20

What are you smoking. They took Kevin Kolb in the second round last year and there is talk of him being the starter. Why would they take a qb with their first pick two years in a row. They aren't the Lions. Woodson will be a late first or early second rounder in my opinion. If he can fix his delivery his stock will rise, but the slow delivery will cause some teams to pass, as the speed in which a pro qb needs to deliver the ball is increased.
He really boosted his stock with his performance in the Music City Bowl thats for sure. I say midway first round like everyone else.
Woodson will have to raise his stock with good performances in the Senior bowl and the pro combines. His release is a little slow and he hangs onto the ball too much which leads ot bad decisions at times. The pro scouts know this.
bluegrassballa Wrote:He will be the 2nd QB drafted. he will go in the top 15 more than likely.

i agree
Who knows, I have seen him projected as even going as the 1st qb drafted. I do think he'll go in the top 15.
When is the NFL draft??
Its hard to say. I just hope he goes to a good team with a good O-line and an experienced QB that he play under and learn from for a year or 2. I think he is a good QB and I think he can be successful at the next level I just hope he isnt thrown to the wolves his first year like Tim Couch was and he never recovered from it.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:When is the NFL draft??

April 26-27.
He does need to work on his release. It kinda reminds me of how Byron Leftwich's release. A real big windup. I think that the Bears will take him and hopefully sit him for a year and let him develop.
bearsfan_54 Wrote:He does need to work on his release. It kinda reminds me of how Byron Leftwich's release. A real big windup. I think that the Bears will take him and hopefully sit him for a year and let him develop.

One thing I've noticed about his release is that his back elbow is always too high, which causes the ball to be pointed almost straight up right before his release. It looks really wierd and causes a delay in his delivery.
I have heard many experts say Woodson easily has the most upside of all the QBs in the draft.
I say between 15-20.
blackcat_student Wrote:April 26-27.

thanks do you know the time??
Pages: 1 2