Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Last min of the UK/Vandy game (video). Rupp was rocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the 6th man we need for every home game.

[YOUTUBE="UK vs Vandy Final minute"]AOJdHrmLdcY[/YOUTUBE]
I still don't understand why Bradley got player of the game
Great video!
UK fans are crazy, they should be so much closer to the floor. They could do to teams what Duke does, it would be a HUGE home court advantage for the Cats.
Nice video!! Hope these days are back!! Bradley had a good game and clinched it with the shot at the end!
That was probably one of the loudest games I've been to at Rupp Arena and most exciting. The best was at the end of the game when Patterson's dad came down on the floor going crazy and chest bumped his son. Smile
Thats great, I hope everything is turning around... GO BIG BLUE!
Bradley got player of the game because he hit big shot after the other. Patterson's stats were better, but Bradley did step up for us and deserved POG.
PC_You_Know Wrote:UK fans are crazy, they should be so much closer to the floor. They could do to teams what Duke does, it would be a HUGE home court advantage for the Cats.

Man if our fans were down on the floor like Duke's then Rupp Arena would be by far the toughest place to play. UK has alot more students at the games than Duke does it's just that they can't make any noise where there at. Rupp needs to put all of those old geezers up in V.I.P. or whatever they have...let the students be down on the floor, it would get us 5 more wins a year IMO.
^^^I agree. Though I doubt the university wants to pay any more fines for storming the floor lol.
alfus21 Wrote:That was probably one of the loudest games I've been to at Rupp Arena and most exciting. The best was at the end of the game when Patterson's dad came down on the floor going crazy and chest bumped his son. Smile

Wow, that's pretty cool that PP's dad came down and chest bumped him! I didn't see that on TV.

Anyway, it was great to hear Rupp rocking for a change. Wish it was like that more often...