Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winterfest Competition at MAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The annual Winterfest Cheer and Dance competition will be held at the Mountain Arts Center in Pburg on January 19th. Last year over 40 teams competed. We are still allowing teams to register even though the deadline has passed. If anyone is interested you can go to www.danceetc.biz to print off the registration forms.
I think SC is competing in it in a cheer and pom routine. I coach 3 all-star teams that are competing and we are so excited! It is a great competition and I would advise anyone to do it. Plus, it helps Dance, Etc. which has been a great place for girls in our area!
Winterfest was great this year...so much fun. Our little pee-wee girls had a blast. It is really good for the younger girls to see the level of difficulty and the competition that the older girls display. And...all the older teams were so sweet and encouraging to our little girls.
I would like to thank Jody for having a great competiton this year. Their were some fierce teams in it, but Johnson County finished first in 2 1/2 minute routine. Congrats!