Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU-38 vs Ohio State-24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

HAHA Sorry Buckeye fans!!! SEC owns you!!!. OSU 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games!!!

Congrats LSU Tigers!!! :thatsfunn
Good job Tigers. You all played great!!!
Awesome job by LSU! Represented the SEC well.
Congratulations LSU...
S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C!!!

Congrats LSU on a great season.

It feels good to know that UK beat the national champs!
Congrats LSU! The SEC is just to tough.
Was there ever any doubt?
Congrats to the LSU Tigers, way to represent the SEC! I was very impressed with them tonight, when fully healthy they were a powerful team.

Feels good knowing that UK beat the national champs this year...
Its awesome that a 2 loss SEC team can still bludgeon the daylights out of the so-called best out of every other conference..LSU was the superior team on the field, and after the fluke 10-0 start, it showed..congrats to the Tigers!!
Congrats LSU Tigers
Way to go LSU!!!
way to repp the SEC. congrats lsu
And to think that we beat the National Champs this year...WAY TO GO TOGERS..SEC!!!! I predicted 35-17 LSU..
Don't like either team but glad it was LSU that won.
OSU had a 10 pt. lead and the next thing you know LSU absolutely lays one on them.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:S-E-C, S-E-C, S-E-C!!!

Congrats LSU on a great season.

It feels good to know that UK beat the national champs!

Not only did UK beat the National Champs, but also beat the only other team that beam them as well lol.
Codeman Wrote:OSU had a 10 pt. lead and the next thing you know LSU absolutely lays one on them.

It was weird. I looked at the tv screen, it was 10-0 Ohio State. I looked back, it was 10-10.
Way to Go Tigers !!!

Kentucky beat the National Champs baby !!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Way to Go Tigers !!!

Kentucky beat the National Champs baby !!!

**** Yeah!!!

Congrats LSU... OSU had there chance in the first half to really do some damage by taking that 10 point lead. But LSU finally decided to show them what SEC Football is all about. Very good game for the LSU defense, but the running back (Beanie Wells) for OSU was a pretty good one.
congrats to Les Miles and LSU and i loved it when the fans starting the chant SEC,SEC who will beat OSU next year.
Ill never forget this game for one reason. I watched it from the ER waiting room. My son fell and broke his foot and I was over there with him. I just love watching OSU get there tails kicked by the SEC. I lived up in Ohio for seven years and all I heard was how the big 10 and OSU in particular was superior to SEC schools. Those boys are eating there words right now.
Just to think, if Uk had not fell apart in the second half of the season.....we could have played Ohio State last night
Congrats LSU, the LSU team was just to much for the weak Buckeyes. Just as nearly everyone predicted they got killed.
I wore my UK hoodie and hat to work today...When I heard people talking about the game I had to explain how UK beat the national champs and the only other team to beat the champs lost to UK as well...I really hope we don't have a bad season next year...I'll forget about the last 2.
rallo316 Wrote:congrats to Les Miles and LSU and i loved it when the fans starting the chant SEC,SEC who will beat OSU next year.

Buddy hopefully someone from the SEC, lol. I hate the Buckeyes, and congrats to LSU on winning the BCS.

By the way they said LSU was the first team to win 2 BCS National Championships since the BCS has been in. Didn't LSU and USC split the National Championship in 2003? Then USC wins it in 2005 over Oklahoma and now LSU beats Ohio State here in 2008. So whats the deal with that?
-STAT- Wrote:Buddy hopefully someone from the SEC, lol. I hate the Buckeyes, and congrats to LSU on winning the BCS.

By the way they said LSU was the first team to win 2 BCS National Championships since the BCS has been in. Didn't LSU and USC split the National Championship in 2003? Then USC wins it in 2005 over Oklahoma and now LSU beats Ohio State here in 2008. So whats the deal with that?

Hmm....thats a good question.
-STAT- Wrote:Buddy hopefully someone from the SEC, lol. I hate the Buckeyes, and congrats to LSU on winning the BCS.

LSU is the first team to win 2 BCS championships, in 2003 and this year.

USC's only BCS title was in 2005. In 2003 they won the AP national title, while LSU won the BCS and thus we had split champions.
So does this mean UK could be the national Champs lol
I loved the fact that the fans weren't just cheering LSU but most the game the fans chanted SEC
Hornet Nation Wrote:I loved the fact that the fans weren't just cheering LSU but most the game the fans chanted SEC

I loved that too. We were doing the same thing at the Music City Bowl.
Pages: 1 2