Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 UNC-90 vs Clemson-88 OT.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Good game, Clemson held a pretty decent lead most of the 2nd half but Green and Ellington 3s brought the Tar Heels back into the game to force overtime.Ellington hits the game winning 3 with 2.3 left clock. Clemson really struggled at the line or they would have won this game.Ellington finished with a career high 36 pts.
This was one good game
Aww, so close. They almost lost, really wished they would have. Memphis deserves the number one spot. They will run the table to the tourney while duke and nc will probably split their series.
Watched the second half of this one and Clemson really folded down the stretch. Hated to see them lose and UNC win. Ellington played out of this world with 36 points and the game winning shot.
Clemson had this one but in the end UNC showed their resiliance and came back to take the road win in ACC action.
Pretty scary game, but the Tar Heels better get used to playing some competition, its coming.
Amazing finish to this one. I still don't know how Ellington got that one to fall. I was hoping UNC would go down though. Great game to watch!
Wow. Sounded like a great game. I wish I coulda watched it!!
Clemson led the ENTIRE GAME! Not good for my sake Sad, lol!
I just want them to lose so they wont beat our record.