Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas 85 Baylor 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Razorbacks (12-3) handed the Bears (11-2) their only loss other than the one to #4 Washington State, in which Baylor lead at one point by 14. Sonny Weems led the Razorbakcs with 21, 18 of those coming in the 2nd Half. Following the win the Hogs will begin SEC play next game Thursday January 10th @Auburn at 8:00 PM on ESPN2. Go Arkansas!!
Check out all the Hog action at www.hogwired.com
Yessir! The Hogs are playin some pretty good ball right now, and this was a huge win!!! This Hogs team can make a lot of noise. Solid starting five, and a deep bench..Pelphrey definitely has a good team in Fayetteville..Way to go Hogs!!!
I think Arkansas is the best in the west and Tenn. in the East, I think it will come down to those two in the SEC championship. (Hopefully, I'll be sittin' courtside at that game lol!!)
Glad to see Coach Pelphrey and the Hogs get a win over a tough Baylor team. Congrats and hope they do well in the always tough SEC/\.
Guys, the paper says that the SEC conference is weak this year. I really don't see that. I mean, Vandy, Ole Miss, and Tenn are all three in the top twenty. And Vandy and Ole Miss is undefeated. Arkansas is 12-3. Florida has only lost 2 games. To me, it don't look like the SEC is that weak.
Saw the other day where Baylor is close to breaking into the Top 25.
Way to go HOGS!!
Keep on rolling JLP!