Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps Dance Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Phelps team is off and dancing again!:1: I see more champions in our future.
Good luck to them!! (even tho they dont' need it) I'd love to see them compete!!

We have cheer competitions here, but why no dance competitions? I think that that would be really great for Phelps! They'd bring home a trophy every time
Have to say that YES INDEED!!! Those girls can flat out dance!!!!
Phelps has an amazing dance team
Other dance teams in this region DO exist.
I'm so proud be be apart of the tradition that is the Phelps dance team. Through all the bashing and all that has come with the success of our team, I still keep my head high and kept moving forward. I have had some of the best memories dancing for my school, and with the other girls I have danced with. All of the girls are talented and perform to their best. It's sad that this is my senior year, and that I'll never have the chance to dance with my team again. It's never going to be the same when college comes; no more dancing my butt off at district and regional tournaments, or at national championships. I guess this is a thank you to all that have complimented me and the team, and I just want to say it has been a pleasure dancing for my school for all these years. I wish the future and present dancers of Phelps High School the best of luck and keep the tradition going. Either way, win or lose, I'll be proud of my team!

Smile
Isn't Magoffin the state champs? Is Phelps comparable, I haven't saw them?
Phelps is definitely comparable! They always have the best choreographer and are the best peformers I've seen. I have watched a lot of dance teams perform and compete, and Phelps has always been my favorite.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Phelps is definitely comparable! They always have the best choreographer and are the best peformers I've seen. I have watched a lot of dance teams perform and compete, and Phelps has always been my favorite.
But didn't Magoffin win the state championship?
Not a clue. Wasn't saying which team was better. Just that Phelps is definitely comparable! A top notch team
Was a top notch team.
There won't be a new team next year.
Sad
Why not? There are still several talented young ladies who can pop, lock, and drop it!! LOL...
phs1986 Wrote:Why not? There are still several talented young ladies who can pop, lock, and drop it!! LOL...

I was talking to Coach and she said she wasn't going to do it this year.
But you never know! We'll have to wait and see. Lol.
HUM.... I predict PHS will have a dance team... Just because a few of the seniors left doesn't mean the girls shouldn't have a chance to do what they do best!!! LOL... I love watchin and seein what type of new stuff they come up with each year....
phs1986 Wrote:HUM.... I predict PHS will have a dance team... Just because a few of the seniors left doesn't mean the girls shouldn't have a chance to do what they do best!!! LOL... I love watchin and seein what type of new stuff they come up with each year....

Yeah I know. I hope she changes her mind, but it seemed pretty set when I talked to her. I say JH will have one, though.