Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Backhandspring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently lost my roundoff backhandspring and my standing.I have had it since second grade and I used to could do a back tuck. So im pretty confident that I can still do it. Im pretty sure i can still do it but I am always scared. I need gymnastics classes but I don't have alot of free time during the week. Does anyone know any gymnastics recomendations that would be best for me to get my bhs and roundoff bhs back really quick like before we compete in the end of February. I love jack-b-nimble but there are always too many girls in a class and I need to get it back before competition and my squad doesn't participate in any other classes but Jack-b-nimble. So if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!!!
Call around.... I'm sure that someone can fit you in.... AND.... you haven't lost it..... LOLOL.... Once you can do a BHS you can always do one!! Get it out of your head that you can't!!! If I had the time I would try to help you out but I am totally out of time... EVEN for myself!! Smile
phs1986 Wrote:Call around.... I'm sure that someone can fit you in.... AND.... you haven't lost it..... LOLOL.... Once you can do a BHS you can always do one!! Get it out of your head that you can't!!! If I had the time I would try to help you out but I am totally out of time... EVEN for myself!! Smile

I would pay big money to see you do one........
Midee1 Wrote:I would pay big money to see you do one........

Ohhhhh honey.... BACK in the day!!! I could do them.... Front handspring, round off and standing back handspring, standing and round-off tuck, whip back, ariel, ..... Here is proof.... WELL.... not of the backhandspring.... LOLOL....
WOW!!! awesome toe touch!!!

I recommend Dana Smith up Ratliff's Creek... Flip Flops is the name of the gym. And KPT is good too! But kinda far
KPT in allen is really great!
:0]
I have thought about kpt, how quick do you think that they could help me get it back and what days do they have classes on?
Different instructors do different days. I'm also trying to find out who does what when. I think you could have it no problem. If you've done it before than I'm sure you can do it very quickly
phs1986 Wrote:Call around.... I'm sure that someone can fit you in.... AND.... you haven't lost it..... LOLOL.... Once you can do a BHS you can always do one!! Get it out of your head that you can't!!! If I had the time I would try to help you out but I am totally out of time... EVEN for myself!! Smile

ME TOOOOBig Grin Go for it girl!!
phs1986 Wrote:Ohhhhh honey.... BACK in the day!!! I could do them.... Front handspring, round off and standing back handspring, standing and round-off tuck, whip back, ariel, ..... Here is proof.... WELL.... not of the backhandspring.... LOLOL....

Did you have to move the horse and buggy out of the way to do them?
Midee1 Wrote:Did you have to move the horse and buggy out of the way to do them?

SHHHHH....... you weren't supposed to tell that!!!! :eek: